Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosieposey

VIP Member
She's still a big fan of Debbie going by her latest vid just watched about 5 mins ( was enough) she's changing the name of the channel ..I feel cheated I didn't know she had WLS 😂 it's a wonder she hasn't been called out on it !
Not sure if she had it and put some weight on and then joined SW don't know that connection. Yes she is a Debbie fan, she was big in with the budget scroungers also. Think she regularly sent them stuff when they were on the beg.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

monga

VIP Member
What's with Katy Jaynes latest grid post do we really need a view like that :rolleyes:

• Haha

Rosieposey

VIP Member
So girl Friday has set the record straight. Once her slimming world group reopens she's going to carry on weighing in at group every week but outside of group shes calorie counting. Am I missing something why go to slimming world then or is she so desperate for the weekly clap and verification with a certificate and sticker thrown in. She's such a child.

Onthehop

VIP Member
Anyone watch Katy Jayne’s latest Poundland haul? She mentions that she doesn’t cleanse or moisturise her face ever. Only uses dove soap in the shower. That may explain why she looks so much older.

• Haha

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Exactly.

My biggest gripe is the self-centeredness and lack of self-awareness of it all.

Step 1 - Set up a channel to help them with their weight loss journey
Step 2 - Get some good feedback from followers, comments etc, and lose weight
Step 3 - Be mislead into thinking that people care about their entire lives, rather than the weight loss
Step 4 - Post other aspects of their lives, or hold Q&As/Ask me anything, etc
Step 5 - The slimming starts to take a back seat
Step 6 - They get negative comments on aspects of their lives which have nothing to do with slimming
Step 7 - They start to go off plan and gain weight
Step 8 - They say that the original plan they were on isn't working and try something else
Step 9 - They wonder why the negative feedback rises, along with their weight gain
Step 10 - The channel loses its original focus, there's some big row and the person is never seen again!
exactly what tends to happen the thing is though like you said its lack of awareness i dont like some of these people because i truly think behind it all their nasty like jane i have seen so much that tell sme she is no way what she potrays on camara but alot of them i would respect more if they were honest alot of them tend to blame everyone but themselves and its just so wrong no one controls you or forces you to stuff 10 chocolate bars down your neck but yourselve

Rosieposey

VIP Member
that sweet buffet Vicky mouse has done is unreal, must have cost a fortune and how much sugar??? im new to her channel, will they eat all that? they'll all have diabetes!!! and don't get me started on that tree, it looks like someone covered it in glue then rolled it round a few garden centre xmas displays a few times, she seems nice but holy moly all that clutter makes my teeth itch!
I'm new to Vicky Mouse her hauls make my teeth bloody ache 🍭🍬🍭🍬

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
I highly recommend it.
If you want to see what happens when your on the same journey as Debbie but you don't have her OCD attitude to SW;, your consultant is crap and then your life starts falling apart left right and centre then Kate's the girl to watch. Today shes talking about the new program shes on and how lonely she is! I am suprised she has to be desperate to be getting all pally with Chins again. Where are her Slimcon Crew? The only one who's commented is Sarah. She was also honest about having to starve herself thin.

I think the same. Do you think she knows she's throwing shade on Emma Drew every time she says she cant have WLS unyil she fixes her relationship with food? Also how is it possible after being un knee of Chin's lives Kate now actually has a chin! I haven't ever seen it on her before.

Your not missing much with silver spoon in her boring gob Girl Friday.
I think it is a dig at Emma ! I also think she should go for the surgery weather her head is in it or not ,the binging is winning atm, it'll be a case of Edith being her carer as well as her feeder as she gets older otherwise..

• Sad

Decidedly

Take a shot every time Vicky mouse says “picked”...we’ll all be pissed until at least after Christmas!
Ditto "treats" 🙄 Vicky, treats occur occasionally in-between ordinary life. A change to the normal routine is classed as a treat. Your family life is back-to-back treats. A piece of fruit would be classed as a fucking treat in the middle of the train of muck you serve up 24/7 on your tiered-trays and sweetie bowls with scoops and paper bags 🍏
Lol at the chocolate custard she bought for the kids "as an alternative" - alternative to what? - the frigging chocolate? 🤔
I notice she's getting snarky, too, in the comments section of her latest junkfest haul. That's a slippery slope. Tattle will jump on anyone getting too big for their boots on social media. Seems like VickyMouse's world of positivity cannot include opinions. Good luck with that, Vicky 😐

Attachments

• Wow

Onthehop

VIP Member
I honestly don’t think Debbie means it smugly ... she’s the first to admit when she’s put on weight and when she’s struggling I think she is going through her own personal issues at the moment.... the rest of them are utter wankers and couldn't give a rats arse about anyone else let’s face it... Gammons would push her mother in law under the bus rather than offer her any support or assistance.
Agree. Debbie seems genuine. I felt quite sorry for her on her last live on IG after putting on 6.5Lb.

justhavinganosie

Chatty Member
Anyone here watch Lisa Snow? Dunno if she still follows SW but she popped up on my YT recommendations just now and my goodness, I can't watch her for long as her bottom tooth is driving me mad. I wish I didn't have to lipread sometimes! I'm a selfish mare, I know.

• Haha

Canklesshankles

Lisa is just ridiculous with this charity buying and then reselling. Why would you tell us what you paid then what you're charging, it's greedy af. Vicky Simkiss drives me insane how can one woman be so boring about every single thing. I really tried but it's so dull

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Just looked up the date of slimcon 2019 it was nov 2nd
That means I've been tatting over a year now.😂😂😂😂 so glad I found it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

FavouriteChild

VIP Member
I've never known her to be friendly with Emma 🤷‍♀️ maybe she was watching Emma vids on her WLS journey or something ...hope she's not after her #thriftyhusband:ROFLMAO:
Is it bad my first thought was KateSW being after EmmaDrew's #thriftyhusband isn't as bad as her being after Debbie's Andrew 🙊

• Haha

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
If she do ates it, I struggle to understand why she says things like we love this, the kids love this, my husband drinks this n eats that, we will ha e this for a movie night and why then does she need hundreds of plastic plates n bowls for "nibbly bits"! Shes a greedy pig with serious issues 🐷

Rosieposey

VIP Member
I know! Makes me sick hearing her saying "I paid £3 for this in a charity shop so I'm going to list it as worn once and ask about £38" for it. 😒 glad I don't live in her area because she would put me off donating to the charity shops.
Same here, its really put me off her since she's been pushing it. I used to quite like her 😒