Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Absolutely . They are all promoting unhealthy living.
exactly pick a plan and do it dont get me wrong ive struggled with my weight for years i know its hard but i confess when ive fucked up and over eaten or gone over syns i do not blame other people i say yes i messed up move on it does work if followed i do think so many do calorie counting as they feel its an easy life when its not to me it can be just as restrictive if you follow it properly lm also convinced a lot of these people give their self way too many calories

Reactions: 4

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Anyone catch Bayles update on slim fast yesterday? I'll save you the snooze fest. 7 days on milkshake and 600 cal evening meal and she's lost 11lb
Going forward shes going to follow sw with the principle of slim fast.
Rachel you're calorie counting love.
Whatever you do dont ask JG for advice 😂😂😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
It must be when she turned into a giggling schoolgirl about giving the workmen an eyefull if she tried on the dress :rolleyes:

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Just caught up, bloody hell I love Christmas but never seen anything like it 🤣. My husband wouldn’t either, think he’d feel suffocated by all the tat, so would I. It must take her ages to put it all out. Her engagement is massive, she gets loads of comments and views on her videos, loads more than the likes of Gammons!
Her daughter must help her decorate the place there's no way she could find the time for all that unless she constantly looking for places to put things her brain must never switch off .

Yoga8619

I think initially she would only be going for a week or two on her own but yeah, she's so caught up on the fairy tale of being in love, she hasn't taught it through long term. Like realistically how's it going to work out? She's coming across quite naive about it all.

TheDuchess

Chatty Member
makes you wonder what he stirs all his cakes with??? he was apparently filming "baking" videos while wabbing it out for a photo shoot

sending dick pics to people he was on "baking" sites with
I suppose we knew that he liked to “work his dough” as a baker...Clues were all there 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Decidedly

Jesus in the name! Her friend box... can we jus discuss????? Her voice fckn irritates me for one
🤣🤣🤣 "Oh my GOSSHHH, it smells D-vyne"

I don't know why she even attempts to discuss fragrances. She's useless at describing smells. Everything is either 'D-vyne' or 'luvleee n fresh' 🥱🥱🥱 Her wax melts promotions are tortuous.

Sorry, btw, for harping on about VickyMouse on this thread - I don't remember when she ever did Slimming World so I'm confused about whether she belongs here or warrants her own thread (at the risk of inflating her ego even more)

• Haha

Dannie

Chatty Member
Wowzers I’ve just watched Vicky mouse - clean with me video. After reading about her on here. I can’t believe what I’ve just seen. How much stuff. Every room is full to the brim with stuff. This can’t be normal. I personally like my comforts around me. I like extra cushions on my sofa and bed. I love my candles and filling my home with pictures etc - i dont do minimalistic. My dressing table as all my stuff on it etc. However I can still take everything off and dust all over etc. How the hell can she dust in the middle and say it’s all clean. Every room was cluttered and full of stuff. She only about five shops away from being qualified for Hoarders uk.

Disneylover

VIP Member
Just watched Vicky's vid ..OMG ! she needs therapy ,,I counted 21 big bottles of fizzy on the floor (that were in view ,there was more ) and what's with the endless supply of sweets and sugary snacks and deserts ..how many live in the house ? 😂 ..I'll not even mention the clutter 🤦‍♀️ how does she fund all this stuff..
21 😮😮 it does make me laugh the way she says ”the kids” I think they’re college age, they must be pre diabetic with all the sugar she buys 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

monga

VIP Member
I can’t stop watching her. Every bloody day she buying tat. How the hell does she afford all that crap
Who’s she married to 🤔 Harold Steptoe 🤭

I don't really know, I think shes divorced, had some sort of wls and history of eating disorders. I just found her a bit preachy although from what I can gather she doesn't take any shit and calls out gammons.m
I didn’t know she had WLS I thought by the way she preaches she did it all herself

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Fuck me Tilly might be plastered with make-up and in love with a Trump supporter but she's a true size 12 ,look at tilly compared to her:sneaky:
no wonder we only ever see her from the chest up these days.........

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
She couldn't take all the negativity she was getting ,was having a big effect on her ..

Sara_M

VIP Member
So, below Donna's rant, someone else left a comment saying it was a pyramid scheme (or words to that effect) and she has deleted it. Left the original "not a healthy way to lose weight" comment and all her rant replies, but seems to delete the pyramid scheme comments. Proving more and more thats exactly what it is.

Another person has now left this comment
Screenshot_20200912-130237_YouTube.jpg

Let's see how long she leaves that up!

• Haha
  • Wow

Disneylover

VIP Member
yes like.....check me out, fab skin, so youthful looking and all I use is dove soap - Katy Jane, Hull, age 58 ;)
I know younger looking 58 year olds 🙈😂. I’m still laughing at whoever said she looks like a deranged cabbage patch doll 🤣😂

• Haha