Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Since when has Debbie started blowing kisses at the end of her vlogs :ROFLMAO: ?
I haven't watched her much recently but I watched a recent one just now and saw she blew a kiss!
That is just not her style at all, made me cringe!
I've noticed this she's been doing for a while now it's very cringey 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 3

monga

VIP Member
dirty dawg he is! but lets face it sending dick pics will be a whole lot prettier than sending his face pics and dicks aint pretty
She must be showed especially as she knows it's true ...Tracymouse will be taking it in jest ,Debbie liked the pic too so he might be in the doghouse ..

• Haha

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
just watched girl Fridays rant, why do they all say someone messaged them or sent them screen shots, just be honest that you read here! she's so sanctimonious, she puts it all out there for judgement, for likes or dislikes, for people to agree or disagree yet same as a lot of the others if its not kissing arse she doesn't think it should be allowed
and regarding grace people are going to question no diferent then an adult you would question them and exactly ive never seen anyone send her ss

monga

VIP Member
i know she gained weight and refused to do video till she was back in target which i thought was a bit dramatic at the time
I'm surprised she's only 9st 3 she's looking bigger from the last time I watched her she must have been in 8st bracket back then. I'd no idea she was that slim..

FavouriteChild

VIP Member
I see Friday finds is having a break . I will miss all those finds that have been available in shops for the last 5 years anyway 😂
Well you know our Girl Friday she'll be busy getting her house ready for autumn and Halloween . Then she has to work out how many syns there are in each Halloween treat from Home Bargains if you chop it in half and crumble it.

• Haha

Canklesshankles

donna claiming her binge eating and blood preasure issues are cured because of camebridge is just so i cant get over it

also does anyone think donnas lying about weight loss when she did sw she lost 2 stone and there was a massive difference off her face however she still looks quite big faced in her videos although shes apperently lost 4 stone
She's outrageous at the moment. She's not actually back to where she started with slimming world. But now boasting away cured all her ills.

• Angry

Pugmul

So the travel ban is not from America to the UK as far as I'm aware, so why can't he visit her? Seems odd she will travel to the US alone to meet him? Very creepy....
Also like someone said above its a good cover for him to have a gf who cannot visit
I haven't watched thhe live but I'm shcokedd to hear her blocking people who ask about Trump.. Seriously has she lost the plot

Dannie

Chatty Member
Its disgusting and she willing admits this is for movie nights!! 😯
Movie nights 😳 Thought she has laid it all out for her family to have throughout December and even then I thought it was a quite alot. She does this for Movie nights. OMG

Onthehop

VIP Member
Anyone see the pic Debbie has on her grid of her and #creepyhusband with the face masks ,his is a funny face one but it still looks like his actual face 😂
Yes, I had to take a double take. Poor Debbie. I actually feel sorry for her.

• Haha