Slimming World #6 Mags is off on her yacht, sailing the world on the tears of the fatties

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @ChubClubThug for the absolutely inspired title and @uokhun92 for reminding us about it

Recap:
🐷 the plan is still a bag of shite, if you think it isn't come back next year and join us then ;)
🐷 that SW'er you follow is still hiding their gains
🐷 No, no ones seen JSG she's hiding under a pile of big mac wrappers somewhere in merseyside (allegedly)
🐷 1kg of pasta will never be better for you than an avocado
🐷 Yes jokes aside, Mags really is dining on a yacht down Ibiza way laughing and using your weekly fivers to scoff lobsters and champagne...google it.

As you were

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thank you to @ChubClubThug for the absolutely inspired title and @uokhun92 for reminding us about it

Recap:
🐷 the plan is still a bag of shite, if you think it isn't come back next year and join us then ;)
🐷 No, no ones seen JSG she's hiding under a pile of big mac wrappers somewhere in merseyside (allegedly)
🐷 Yes jokes aside, Mags really is dining on a yacht down Ibiza way laughing and using your weekly fivers to scoff lobsters and champagne...google it.

As you were
Yay 🤣 this title forever will have me howling!

Edit to say loving the recap and 🐷 bullet points 😂❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is my one of my favourite threads, the fact we’ve all cottoned on to the absolute snake oil selling that goes on with Slimming world and the calling out of the saddos that are the SW insta luvvies. Keep doing the lords work x

Reactions: 12
The thing I've noticed more and more is about how they all blab on about how it's not a diet, it's a lifestyle change, they don't feel like they're dieting it's just changed their mindset blah blah.
If it's not a diet and doesn't feel like one to them, then why are they always "Getting back on it" and "Being on plan"
Shouldn't need to be "on plan" or get back on anything if it's not a diet 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 23
One ex slimming world hun I used to like was slimmingtrolleydolly. She seemed like a proper girls girl and relatable. Since her move when she was pregnant has been constantly complaining. Slowly unfollowing everyone from way back, although will always love Anna.eats.veg

Reactions: 8
Does anyone follow sophiehegarty_swjourney ?

Why do a lot of SW accounts lose weight and think dressing like a lady of the night from the 1980s and posting borderline reportable photos in just a thong is acceptable? 🤣

Reactions: 7
Does anyone follow sophiehegarty_swjourney ?

Why do a lot of SW accounts lose weight and think dressing like a lady of the night from the 1980s and posting borderline reportable photos in just a thong is acceptable? 🤣
You know how it is...lose a few lbs and your mind thinks you're ready for Crimewatch Baywatch
Screenshot_20230324-183048_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230324-182921_Instagram.jpg

I have no words for this one
Screenshot_20230324-183428_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I’m steadily loosing weight although not through SW, I CC & exercise but would not for the life of me dream of putting a photo on of myself half naked. Surely a photo in nice fitting clothes would do the trick of showing weight loss? Mind you each to there own & it may just be my own self confidence but I don’t think anyone wants to see this 40+ body in it’s under crackers 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
I’m steadily loosing weight although not through SW, I CC & exercise but would not for the life of me dream of putting a photo on of myself half naked. Surely a photo in nice fitting clothes would do the trick of showing weight loss? Mind you each to there own & it may just be my own self confidence but I don’t think anyone wants to see this 40+ body in it’s under crackers 🤣🤣
Theres self confidence and over confidence.

Posting a pic posing in a bikini at the beach or a swimming pool to show off your loss is fine.

Posing in a crop top or even a well fitted sports bra and small shorts is fine.

Posing in your underwear/topless in your bedroom and putting it on insta is just undignified

Reactions: 4
I saw the post that someone put towards the end of the previous thread of this pic...

Screenshot_20230325_094556_Gallery.jpg

looks like the shittest boyband ever...but as we all know, all boybands, even the shittest ones get back together...

Screenshot_20230325_094014_Chrome.jpg

also, the words "on plan" "planned off plan" make my dick shrivel up.

talking of dicks, I found this pepper in my bag yesterday, based on recent evidence, I think it should be part of the mr sleek starter pack..

Screenshot_20230325_110415_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
One ex slimming world hun I used to like was slimmingtrolleydolly. She seemed like a proper girls girl and relatable. Since her move when she was pregnant has been constantly complaining. Slowly unfollowing everyone from way back, although will always love Anna.eats.veg
I think she was unhappy about living in Jersey, as far as I can follow she’s moving/moved back to the UK so might be more cheerful now.

Loving Lauren is looking awful gaunt 😢
I've said this before a few times she has got mentioned. I don't think it's a good idea to start talking about lauren on here when were know she has severe mental health issues and eating disorders she has been treated for.

She hasn't got that many followers, or posts and whether coming from a place of concern or not I don't think discussing her on here would be helpful for her.

Reactions: 12
I've said this before a few times she has got mentioned. I don't think it's a good idea to start talking about lauren on here when were know she has severe mental health issues and eating disorders she has been treated for.

She hasn't got that many followers, or posts and whether coming from a place of concern or not I don't think discussing her on here would be helpful for her.
I agree, normally I'd be like anyone is fair game but that girl is suffering from an ED, mental health issues and a break up so I don't think her weight or how she looks is fair to discuss here.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Recap:

As you were
I genuinely think about JSG on a regular unhealthy basis

• Haha
New to this thread but the recap 1st post there had me howling. It's been around 8 years since I bothered with SW but I'm sure I could just slip straight back in. Like some boring splinter church they just rehearse the same old gripes and ideas.

We used to have a weirdly evangelical bloke who'd fill in for the usual woman and hold out his arms shouting 'go forth and slim' when you left. The usual woman was a terrifying mass of insecurity who'd text you 4 times a week asking if she was doing something wrong because hardly anyone was staying for the chinwag after. I felt grimly responsible for her self esteem. Hid behind an Easter egg display when I saw her in Tezzies cos I had a multipack of monster munch in my trolley. No one was staying cos getting out for a walk or the gym is better than listening to Jean self-flagellate about her twix an its sins for 45 mins.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
New to this thread but the recap 1st post there had me howling. It's been around 8 years since I bothered with SW but I'm sure I could just slip straight back in. Like some boring splinter church they just rehearse the same old gripes and ideas.

We used to have a weirdly evangelical bloke who'd fill in for the usual woman and hold out his arms shouting 'go forth and slim' when you left. The usual woman was a terrifying mass of insecurity who'd text you 4 times a week asking if she was doing something wrong because hardly anyone was staying for the chinwag after. I felt grimly responsible for her self esteem. Hid behind an Easter egg display when I saw her in Tezzies cos I had a multipack of monster munch in my trolley. No one was staying cos getting out for a walk or the gym is better than listening to Jean self-flagellate about her twix an its sins for 45 mins.
Go forth and slim 😂🤣
Ours used to say "See less of you weight wise this time next week!"

• Haha
  • Sick

Welcome, you might like this thread too

Reactions: 3
Go forth and slim 😂🤣
Ours used to say "See less of you weight wise this time next week!"
When I went to slimming world the leader would say, I’ll see less of you next week. From January numbers of 30 or so to less than 10 by mid February, she was accurate.

• Haha
Reactions: 8