Slimming World #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know he’s not a SW instagrammer any more but has anyone seen itsjacksjourney’s new face to face? Apparently this is in exactly a month?
This is like my two week review when I top up my Botox 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is beingbrittany the girl with unusual eyebrows, posts a lot of fashion pictures. I follow her, I didn’t think she was a slimming world member.
---
You can call me old fashioned but I don’t like seeing people in their underwear on instagram. I don’t need to see that when I was scrolling through Instagram while eating an Alpen bar
Put your semi away, head!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Only thing giving him a semi is his own reflection.
I feel sorry for his husband living with a narcissistic monster
I was told I used the word narcissist far too much as a way to describe these men who make an arrogant spectacle of themselves on social media after losing a lot of weight but apart from the obvious profanity I can’t think of a better word that fits? Do you?

Reactions: 1
I was told I used the word narcissist far too much as a way to describe these men who make an arrogant spectacle of themselves on social media after losing a lot of weight but apart from the obvious profanity I can’t think of a better word that fits? Do you?
Theres a difference between developing narcissistic traits on social media and having full blown Narcisstic personality disorder.

I don't think anyones saying Joe and all the other SW men have NPD, as that would be ridiculous as true NPD is not that common and is alot more than just being smug and in love with yourself.

'Narcissist' to me is a catch all term for behaviour traits, not internet diagnosing someone (which I know some people do and I don't agree with)

Reactions: 2
Theres a difference between developing narcissistic traits on social media and having full blown Narcisstic personality disorder.

I don't think anyones saying Joe and all the other SW men have NPD, as that would be ridiculous as true NPD is not that common and is alot more than just being smug and in love with yourself.

'Narcissist' to me is a catch all term for behaviour traits, not internet diagnosing someone (which I know some people do and I don't agree with)
I believe these people have high opinions of themselves and I am judging that purely on a social media persona I’d like to call it.
My husband had narcissistic personality disorder. It took him 2 failed marriages including ours for him to seek help. His ex wife helped him. He’s a nice man now that he’s retired, he was awful to live with. He’s apologised for his behaviour over the years and you can see he really tries to make amends for past mistakes.
The closest to NPD I saw from Slimming World was Big Ben to slim Ben, the traits were there and I was always fascinated to learn more about it. The slimming world accounts frequently talked about on here are just kids who have grown arrogant as they have lost weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know he’s not a SW instagrammer any more but has anyone seen itsjacksjourney’s new face to face? Apparently this is in exactly a month?
Has he had a face lift as well lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does anyone follow keeping up with jade? She used to be a huge advocate of slimming world, but she's suffering from eating disorders and mental health problems, so doesn't follow it anymore....

I just saw her post a Go Fund Me for her bloody dog's medication??

Now I normally don't mind this girl at all, but she's been posting about how she's had botox done, constantly getting her nails done, changing her hair all the time. I get she's doing it to make herself feel better but if you can't afford the dog's medication then maybe rehome him if you put botox over paying £150 for him??? I'm genuinely gobsmacked 😳 they're getting evicted too. Her logic amazes me!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Does anyone follow keeping up with jade? She used to be a huge advocate of slimming world, but she's suffering from eating disorders and mental health problems, so doesn't follow it anymore....

I just saw her post a Go Fund Me for her bloody dog's medication??

Now I normally don't mind this girl at all, but she's been posting about how she's had botox done, constantly getting her nails done, changing her hair all the time. I get she's doing it to make herself feel better but if you can't afford the dog's medication then maybe rehome him if you put botox over paying £150 for him??? I'm genuinely gobsmacked 😳 they're getting evicted too. Her logic amazes me!
I wish she had her own thread tbh . There’s far too much to unpack on her

Reactions: 3
I wish she had her own thread tbh . There’s far too much to unpack on her
I was tempted to make one but she's clearly unwell mentally so I didn’t bother. I just couldn't believe she'd set up a GoFundMe for that!

She was selling dieting advice too at one point 😳

I didn't know their house was rented either, I thought they'd bought it. Deffo a lot of issues going on there

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.