Slimming World #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen this monstrosity on FB!
This was from a lady who is the host of the podcast 'The Secret World of Slimming Clubs'

Amazing and funny podcast, the host Jo is brilliant, she went to Slimming World HQ (she calls it Disneyland for dieters')and got given the book there 😂

Would definitely recommend the podcast if you fancy something light hearted

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This was from a lady who is the host of the podcast 'The Secret World of Slimming Clubs'

Amazing and funny podcast, the host Jo is brilliant, she went to Slimming World HQ (she calls it Disneyland for dieters')and got given the book there 😂

Will check it out !

Reactions: 1
Perhaps they are desperate for money. And only way they can make some. I would not buying them a coffee if I could send them some aldi rich blend instant coffee granules. 😂

Whatever happened to Alice Sparks SW? She went out my mind until an ex-SW sofieloux posted a step challenge.

So many lost SW-ers that I hope aren't following the plan!!

I'm a big fan of the podcast! Usually go for a lunchtime run listening to it and then realise I'm laughing along!

Reactions: 2
Does she still have an IG page ? I was looking (to be nosey) and can’t find her
She has a thread here that was last posted on in 2020 where people are saying they can't find her...so would assume she can't be found

Is the bottom picture recent? The food posts I was thinking of someone else. Such a shame she’s gone off track. I’ve not looked at her profile for a while. I’ve been seeing lots of Phoebe Court and Poppy Adams
What do you make of these pair ?

She has a thread here that was last posted on in 2020 where people are saying they can't find her...so would assume she can't be found
She’s active on insta. Piled a load of weight on so has been on a health kick since new year, works out everyday and posts her sweaty face online.
Still no mention or sighting of the hubby.
She’s getting loads of tattoos recently

• Wow
She’s active on insta. Piled a load of weight on so has been on a health kick since new year, works out everyday and posts her sweaty face online.
Still no mention or sighting of the hubby.
She’s getting loads of tattoos recently
Treat us to a screenshot of fat spanjee 🙏🙏🙏🤣🤣🙌

I used to work for the same company as Spangee (and in the same department as her seemingly ex-husband). She was always alright to say hello in passing but after she lost the weight and got more of a following on IG she used to walk around like she was something else..

Edit: she does still use her married name on Facebook so 🤷🏻‍♀️ who knows if Mr B is still around!

Reactions: 4
I used to work for the same company as Spangee (and in the same department as her seemingly ex-husband). She was always alright to say hello in passing but after she lost the weight and got more of a following on IG she used to walk around like she was something else..

Edit: she does still use her married name on Facebook so 🤷🏻‍♀️ who knows if Mr B is still around!
That doesn't surprise me at all she seems so full of herself and cocky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.