Spanjee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just noticed she’s deleted my personal and weighloss accounts so I no longer follow her! bleeping weird as I’ve only ever liked pics. bleeping weird narcissist
You're a weight loss account so she's probably put it all back on hence deleting SW accounts!

She’s deleted me too! Noticed she had nearly 70K followers yesterday and down to 67.8K tonight. Wonder if she’s doing a mass cull like boss mummy did a little while ago!

Lets face it, her Insta was the same old tit day in, day out before this, so she'd really be struggling for content now! 🙄

I wonder how she's picking people to block? Seems pretty random. She can't know all of the 67/8k followers.

Reactions: 2
I wonder how she's picking people to block? Seems pretty random. She can't know all of the 67/8k followers.
Probably using one of those Instagram apps you can get. The ones that monitor ghost followers, who has unfollowed, re-followed, commented etc. Who could even be arsed 😂

Reactions: 2
Angella Bailey, is her name. On Facebook everything is all private apart from 8 pictures and her profile. Not one of those has her old husband on, is his name Martin? I can never remember

Her wedding album is on fb and links to his profile and his pic is the two of them.

I genuinely think she's just stopped with the instargram stuff now. Most normal people do eventually. At least she's not desperately trying to create crap content like some of them.

I've also always suspected spanj is a secret tattler. She strikes me as the bitchy sort.

Reactions: 11
Definitely having a clear out! I no longer follow her any more apparently, I tried to again yesterday but she's denied it. Maybe insta wasn't as lucrative as she expected

Reactions: 4
I hope she doesn't get rid of every Tattler! How are we going to cope not seeing her living her best life?!? 😨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The seagull must have demanded more privacy. Because let's face it it's her only friend and she cares about it more than her actual dad (husband)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.