Slimming World #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220121-090711_Instagram.jpg

this is another reason snares and the insta gang piss me off.... as soon as the new award winners are announced, they pounce all over them and post tit like "well done my friend"...it just stinks of "dont forget about me"

'friend' never bleeping mentioned him before ever...

snares is a popularity tourist.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1008839

this is another reason snares and the insta gang piss me off.... as soon as the new award winners are announced, they pounce all over them and post tit like "well done my friend"...it just stinks of "dont forget about me"

'friend' never bleeping mentioned him before ever...

snares is a popularity tourist.
I saw a load of cringe, salty 'well done' posts on the Mr Sleek one sw posted from the has-beens 😄 they need to get over themselves they're behaving like teenage prom Queens, fighting over a £1.00 plastic tiara

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw a load of cringe, salty 'well done' posts on the Mr Sleek one sw posted from the has-beens 😄 they need to get over themselves they're behaving like teenage prom Queens, fighting over a £1.00 plastic tiara
Remember when JSG still kept hastagging missslinky, had miss slinky '17 in her bio and her magazine cover as her profile pic when it was 4 years after and she was 8 stone heavier

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Remember when JSG still kept hastagging missslinky, had miss slinky '17 in her bio and her magazine cover as her profile pic when it was 4 years after and she was 8 stone heavier
Never have I been so pleased to see someone that had got fat again and then some 🤣🤣 what a horrible witch she was!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Never have I been so pleased to see someone that had got fat again and then some 🤣🤣 what a horrible witch she was!
I can't believe how much she tanked back on. She was so slim wasn't she!!! And the preaching she used to do!!! Unbearable!!

Reactions: 8
I can't believe how much she tanked back on. She was so slim wasn't she!!! And the preaching she used to do!!! Unbearable!!
She was absolutely vile to anyone who wasn't sniffing her arse. Absolute dog of a person. Sweet karma served her a cracker 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If you want a laugh this article is jen at her preachy best
A few highlights...
View attachment 1009162View attachment 1009163
Well those tips aged well 🤣🤣

Wtf this article is dated 2021?? She'd stacked on the weight way before that 😄

So she used liquid to fill her up when she was starving. She also failed to mention that she lived off fruit, so I doubt much cooking was involved. Good one Jen 🙄

Reactions: 3

So she used liquid to fill her up when she was starving. She also failed to mention that she lived off fruit, so I doubt much cooking was involved. Good one Jen 🙄
Made me laugh when she'd post photos trying to hide it. But any time she'd show her face, it was a giveaway instantly.
Her weight goes to her face so much so she couldn't hide!

Reactions: 4

Fairly obvious reading between the lines in this article where she says she doesn't eat syns, processed food and drinks tit loads that she starved herself to get that 135lb off in a year.
Same old story of bleeping up her metabolism then when eating more after loosing gaining it all back rapidly.
Same as towers
Same as foodie slimmer (the king of regains)
Same as snares

Made me laugh when she'd post photos trying to hide it. But any time she'd show her face, it was a giveaway instantly.
Her weight goes to her face so much so she couldn't hide!
Everyone found out the extent of her regain when a friend tagged her in photos of their wedding.
She untagged herself fairly quickly but tattlers spotted already 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Fairly obvious reading between the lines in this article where she says she doesn't eat syns, processed food and drinks tit loads that she starved herself to get that 135lb off in a year.
Same old story of bleeping up her metabolism then when eating more after loosing gaining it all back rapidly.
Same as towers
Same as snares

Everyone found out the extent of her regain when a friend tagged her in photos of their wedding.
Wonder if anyone has those receipts? I must have missed that one, dammit.

Reactions: 1
Same as towers
Same as snares

I've met her in group a few times, she ended up having a tummy tuck then piled the weight back on.

When the tit hit the fan between her and the ex consultant it was gold around here.

Group became whose side are you on slinkys or consultants whose sister is also area manager.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just seen that loving_lauren.x is back in an eating dissorder clinic 😫
I also noticed she hasn’t mentioned Alex recently. I really hope she gets the help she needs. She’s clearly a lovely young girl struggling with the world 😢😢😢

I also noticed she hasn’t mentioned Alex recently. I really hope she gets the help she needs. She’s clearly a lovely young girl struggling with the world 😢😢😢
I follow her and she seems to have been struggling for a while. Hope she gets the help she needs. She’s been both ends of the weight spectrum so I hope she can find some sort of happy balance both mentally and physically.

Reactions: 3
Just seen that loving_lauren.x is back in an eating dissorder clinic 😫
It’s really sad, but she’s in the right place. I just wish a relative/loved one of hers had stopped her going on social media, as that can be such a damaging place.

It’s really sad, but she’s in the right place. I just wish a relative/loved one of hers had stopped her going on social media, as that can be such a damaging place.
What happened with her? Did she lose weight with sw and develop an eating disorder?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.