Slimming World #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find her a bit smug sometimes with the whole 'look at me i'm eating white bread' schtik and her need brag about always sticking to a third speed.

'Me and Christiaan only share one chicken boob between us...it's plenty, be mindful of this when your recreating'
Lets be real here if someone like fopperholic posted a portion saying its only half a chicken breast she'd be (rightly) mauled on here for restricting.
I've also noticed she disappears and doesn't post for an odd week now and then when she goes off plan.

Also irks me how she says not posting for followers or likes, yet, uses a professional lightbox to take her plate photos and she also uses a social media coach too called 'bringtotheparty'. This was someone she recommened everyone follow and it was on the coaches advice she turned her profile pic into a logo....odd for someone not arsed about followers.

Today a pic of her was shared on the SW insta page and she's in the comments lapping up all the compliments.
Also can be found in fopperholics comments often kissing her arse.

She may not be shovelling in huge fakeaways but she's not a breath of fresh air she's as much of a attention hungry twit as the rest.
In your opinion... I find her transparency good (in my opinion) she did some really good talking stories last year about calorie counting / weighing.

I like her food, its stuff I would eat and have actually remade (I adjust the portions to suit myself) if its a small chicken breast (usually from the supermarket) we'd have 1 each, if its a large (if I get from the butcher) we would only have 1. That tit is expensive 😄

We cant all like the same thing/people but I like her compared to most of the other diet folk on Insta.

Edit - she also doesnt restrict anywhere near as much as old Foppybollocks either. Trying food is appetising looking. Fopps food is dryer than my sandals on a beach holiday.

Reactions: 5
I find her a bit smug sometimes with the whole 'look at me i'm eating white bread' schtik and her need brag about always sticking to a third speed.

'Me and Christiaan only share one chicken boob between us...it's plenty, be mindful of this when your recreating'
Lets be real here if someone like fopperholic posted a portion saying its only half a chicken breast she'd be (rightly) mauled on here for restricting.
I've also noticed she disappears and doesn't post for an odd week now and then when she goes off plan.

Also irks me how she says not posting for followers or likes, yet, uses a professional lightbox to take her plate photos and she also uses a social media coach too called 'bringtotheparty'. This was someone she recommened everyone follow and it was on the coaches advice she turned her profile pic into a logo....odd for someone not arsed about followers.

Today a pic of her was shared on the SW insta page and she's in the comments lapping up all the compliments.
Also can be found in fopperholics comments often kissing her arse.

She may not be shovelling in huge fakeaways but she's not a breath of fresh air she's as much of a attention hungry twit as the rest.
Oooh interesting! 😳 I didn't know she had a social media coach

Reactions: 1
In your opinion... I find her transparency good (in my opinion) she did some really good talking stories last year about calorie counting / weighing.

I like her food, its stuff I would eat and have actually remade (I adjust the portions to suit myself) if its a small chicken breast (usually from the supermarket) we'd have 1 each, if its a large (if I get from the butcher) we would only have 1. That tit is expensive 😄

We cant all like the same thing/people but I like her compared to most of the other diet folk on Insta.

Edit - she also doesnt restrict anywhere near as much as old Foppybollocks either. Trying food is appetising looking. Fopps food is dryer than my sandals on a beach holiday.
Well yes, in MY OPINION hence why my post start with 'I find'
This is tattle where people share opinions don't get all huffy and offended because I criticised a instagrammer that you like.
Tryingtodoitall isn't off limits because you posted a postive comment about her.
Bit strange that you've made such a strong point by point defence of every criticism i've made....

Making a point you're sharing one chicken breast is bleeping weird. A chicken breast is like what 200-250 calories? Just eat the damn thing

Reactions: 3
This is tattle where people share opinions don't get all huffy and offended because I criticised a instagrammer that you like.
Tryingtodoitall isn't off limits because you posted a postive comment about her.
Bit strange that you've made such a strong point by point defence of every criticism i've made....
Wow over reaction much 🤣🤣

Both left insta very suddenly after when they were both gaining. He had been getting some heat on here for his portions and she had been also for hiding her gains.
They're both back to their original weights and have gained it all back.
This is from September.
View attachment 968628
I love seeing photos of past SW GuRu folk in their normal chumpy bods.

It’s almost like SW isn’t a sustainable LiFesTyLe or something….??????😀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
sarahs_sw_diary

It’s amazing 🤩 don’t cha know???!!! 😂😂😂
2730 likes on that fudge post...jesus some people need to give their head a shake :ROFLMAO:

I love seeing photos of past SW GuRu folk in their normal chumpy bods.

It’s almost like SW isn’t a sustainable LiFesTyLe or something….??????😀
Most of the 'SW insta elite' have gained back hugely
Mr and mrs mummy wright
Towers
JSG
Thefoodieslimmer
Sophie jude has gained quite a bit back
Bigbentoslimben
Snaresylad has gained loads
Probably other but can't think right now

Interesingly it seems to be the ones that lose it quickest who gain back to most, all of the above shifted their weight in under 18 months.
bleeping up their metabolisms for the sake of a chance at a magazine cover and an invite to that tacky ball.
Its pure idiocy.

Last edited:
Chill out, we're all here to criticise SW insta folk. Your original reply was quite a lot, hence why I did do a detailed reply.

I can categorically state Im not huffy or offended but nuance is hard in text form on the internet. Im enjoying my last day off work for Christmas, drinking coffee and snarfling the leftover xmas chocolate.

I wasnt aware of the social media coach which is interesting.

Regarding the huge losses in short periods of time and gaining, their bodies must be buggered. So many of them have needed gallbladder surgery after losing weight so quickly.

Noone should be consuming less than their BMR, no properly trained nutritionist would ever advise this and some of the restriction Ive seen on Insta is scary.

Calm down she wasn't being huffy

Chill out, we're all here to criticise SW insta folk. Your original reply was quite a lot, hence why I did do a detailed reply.

I can categorically state Im not huffy or offended but nuance is hard in text form on the internet. Im enjoying my last day off work for Christmas, drinking coffee and snarfling the leftover xmas chocolate.

I wasnt aware of the social media coach which is interesting.

Regarding the huge losses in short periods of time and gaining, their bodies must be buggered. So many of them have needed gallbladder surgery after losing weight so quickly.

Noone should be consuming less than their BMR, no properly trained nutritionist would ever advise this and some of the restriction Ive seen on Insta is scary.
You're right it is hard to read nuiance, I could have worded my response better. I apologise lets draw a line and move on.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone follow beckymary_sw? She’s just started SW for the 50 billionth time 🤣🤣 there was one stage where she was really slagging it off on tik tok then started calorie counting then back to SW then started counting macros now back to SW. she’s exhausting!!

Today I was shown lifewith_kirstylee who was into slimming world. I don’t think I can this person into words.

I’ve officially seen it all. She has cut her fudge in to 45 pieces so it lasts longer 🤦🏼‍♀️ And people are on there praising her ffs. Madness
Too much bleeping time on her hands lol

Whatever happened with them? Where did they go? They were super friendly with Lewis (who does appear to have kept the weight off) then just disappeared?
It was mentioned on another thread that they left due to losing a baby. They've since had a little girl & to be honest I think it's fab she hasn't returned to become a mummy blogger & blag loads of freebies.

Reactions: 3
Today I was shown lifewith_kirstylee who was into slimming world. I don’t think I can this person into words.
Good luck with this one, she yo-yos between Slimming World & Calorie Counting but never loses any weight, can’t hold down a job, moved into her boyfriend of all of 5 minutes Mam’s bedroom during the second lockdown & is still there & basically thinks she knows best

Reactions: 2
Good luck with this one, she yo-yos between Slimming World & Calorie Counting but never loses any weight, can’t hold down a job, moved into her boyfriend of all of 5 minutes Mam’s bedroom during the second lockdown & is still there & basically thinks she knows best
The fact she has an unironically has live, laugh love written in her bio says it all

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Today I saw a SW developer post about a consultant event she’s hosting, advertising that it’s the last opportunity to sign up to be a consultant at a reduced franchise fee of £250…
Not sure what the prices are normally but screams desperation after it looks like they have lost lots of consultants and members!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.