Slimming World #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s always a fad of some description with these clowns.
I remember there was a gluten free bread roll from sainsburys or something that every bastard cleared the shelves of cos they were a hefty “B” choice. This was Harold Prickard/Big Towers/ mummy/daddy Wright/JSG era. That was the most comical time.
And then people started putting squirty cream in them and options hot chocolate powder mixed with a little bit of water on top and called it in éclair 🤢
Or putting jam and squirty cream in them and calling it a donut.
Honestly, the most vile thing I've ever seen 😂

Can't remember their names but that was started by someone and Amanda 🤔 they had a joint slimming world account.
Think that was one of their names

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
There’s always a fad of some description with these clowns.
I remember there was a gluten free bread roll from sainsburys or something that every bastard cleared the shelves of cos they were a hefty “B” choice. This was Harold Prickard/Big Towers/ mummy/daddy Wright/JSG era. That was the most comical time.
Promise rolls! People went mad for them 🤣 Ny friend's dad was raging as he is coeliac and used to eat them all the time then couldn't get any for months.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Promise rolls! People went mad for them 🤣 Ny friend's dad was raging as he is coeliac and used to eat them all the time then couldn't get any for months.
We had this at the start of the pandemic with people panic buying pasta and moving on to the gluten free pasta.

Reactions: 1
Omg the promise rolls made into all sorts of rank creations.

An actual chocolate eclair is relatively low in calories!! Okay might not be full of 'fibre' but its a whole lot tastier.

Pre promise rolls, it was a wholemeal roll being made into a jam donut... if anyone remembers that. I dont know whats worse them making it or pretending to people that its nice.

You cant tell me that the people going to SW week in, week out are doing these things? Absolutely fecking not.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The other thing with all these strange creations is that are quite often quite high in calories but apparently they are ok because they contain "free food" or "healthy blah blahs".

Reactions: 4
The other thing with all these strange creations is that are quite often quite high in calories but apparently they are ok because they contain "free food" or "healthy blah blahs".
Yeah exactly! I think when you look at some of the cooked breakfasts its scary to think how many calories are in them. And I get the whole 'it fills you up' that daddy wright, he used to have 4 eggs as well as the rest of a cooked breakfast.

An actual chocolate eclair is relatively low in calories!! Okay might not be full of 'fibre' but its a whole lot tastier.

Pre promise rolls, it was a wholemeal roll being made into a jam donut... if anyone remembers that. I dont know whats worse them making it or pretending to people that its nice.

You cant tell me that the people going to SW week in, week out are doing these things? Absolutely fecking not.
I never came across any of this in real life at class, even on taster days! I have only ever see it on Instasham

Reactions: 3
I never came across any of this in real life at class, even on taster days! I have only ever see it on Instasham
Oh we got a lot of 'ferero roche' dupes at taster. Scan bran mixed with nutella is not a treat!! Sweets made out of jelly and muller light.

Nothing as bad as bread items into desserts though thank the lord 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Yeah exactly! I think when you look at some of the cooked breakfasts its scary to think how many calories are in them. And I get the whole 'it fills you up' that daddy wright, he used to have 4 eggs as well as the rest of a cooked breakfast.
He was the worst abuser of the plan, honestly.
Breakfast of 4 eggs and mountains of chips for breakfast
Large costa for 1 HEA
Massive lunch of jacket potato and beans or something like it
Then massive teas with shitloads of meat, rice and carbs and more cheese for 2nd HEA
Then a full tub of halo top everynight cos its within his syns
I remember when he gained 18lb over christmas one year, the won slimmer of month in his wifes group for january 🙄

• Wow
Large costa for 1 HEA
Then massive teas with shitloads of meat, rice and carbs and more cheese for 2nd HEA
I remember when he gained 18lb over christmas one year, the won slimmer of month in his wifes group for january 🙄
Whatever happened with them? Where did they go? They were super friendly with Lewis (who does appear to have kept the weight off) then just disappeared?

Large costa for 1 HEA
I think if you're still eating like that you're not ready to change your lifestyle and lose the weight 🤢 that's absolutely piggish!

Reactions: 6
Whatever happened with them? Where did they go? They were super friendly with Lewis (who does appear to have kept the weight off) then just disappeared?
Both left insta very suddenly after when they were both gaining. He had been getting some heat on here for his portions and she had been also for hiding her gains.
They're both back to their original weights and have gained it all back.
This is from September.
20220106_105551.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 8

The only people I ever knew who even tried tit like that were the ones who constantly yo-yo’d the same half stone for ever and who were absolutely kidding themselves they were ‘on plan’.

I've said this before so forgive me but I'm going to say it again 😄

It really annoys me when some big accounts use slimming world to initially lose the biggest chunk of their weight, but then when they're showing their transformations conveniently forget all about it.

They preach things like calorie counting so people will assume that is how they did it from the word go. They may not agree with SW or have educated themselves on things like calorie deficit, but there's no need to mislead people. I've had to inbox quite a few I've started following to clarify how they lost their weight, because they use a million hashtags and anything to do with dieting to get noticed. Only then sometimes you'll get the honest answer of how how lost 4 or 5 Stone (sometimes more!) On SW, then a stone on cal counting. I don't see why people turn their nose up at something that did work for them at that particular time.

Maybe I'm just a moany cow 🤣 but it does really piss me off! It's not hard to be honest is it?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've said this before so forgive me but I'm going to say it again 😄

It really annoys me when some big accounts use slimming world to initially lose the biggest chunk of their weight, but then when they're showing their transformations conveniently forget all about it.

They preach things like calorie counting so people will assume that is how they did it from the word go. They may not agree with SW or have educated themselves on things like calorie deficit, but there's no need to mislead people. I've had to inbox quite a few I've started following to clarify how they lost their weight, because they use a million hashtags and anything to do with dieting to get noticed. Only then sometimes you'll get the honest answer of how how lost 4 or 5 Stone (sometimes more!) On SW, then a stone on cal counting. I don't see why people turn their nose up at something that did work for them at that particular time.

Maybe I'm just a moany cow 🤣 but it does really piss me off! It's not hard to be honest is it?
I love Tryingtodoitall! She is so honest and a breath of fresh air. She lost a fair bit of her weight with SW then plateaued and then looked into calorie counting and lost the rest. She is honest about that too and also preaches about weighing out your carbs.

Her meals are also very yummy looking and not beige!

Reactions: 4
I love Tryingtodoitall! She is so honest and a breath of fresh air. She lost a fair bit of her weight with SW then plateaued and then looked into calorie counting and lost the rest. She is honest about that too and also preaches about weighing out your carbs.

I love her! I've been following her for a while now

Reactions: 2

I find her a bit smug sometimes with the whole 'look at me i'm eating white bread' schtik and her need brag about always sticking to a third speed.

'Me and Christiaan only share one chicken boob between us...it's plenty, be mindful of this when your recreating'
Lets be real here if someone like fopperholic posted a portion saying its only half a chicken breast she'd be (rightly) mauled on here for restricting.
I've also noticed she disappears and doesn't post for an odd week now and then when she goes off plan.

Also irks me how she says not posting for followers or likes, yet, uses a professional lightbox to take her plate photos and she also uses a social media coach too called 'bringtotheparty'. This was someone she recommened everyone follow and it was on the coaches advice she turned her profile pic into a logo....odd for someone not arsed about followers.

Today a pic of her was shared on the SW insta page and she's in the comments lapping up all the compliments.
Also can be found in fopperholics comments often kissing her arse.

She may not be shovelling in huge fakeaways but she's not a breath of fresh air she's as much of a attention hungry twit as the rest.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.