Slimming World #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More bullshit this morning from aaron snares...

Screenshot_20211115-121611_Instagram.jpg

"lockdown did me dirty and I gained 4 stone"

no...you did yourself dirty... YOU AND YOU ALONE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU PUT IN YOUR HOLE.

grow up and bleeping own it you walking talking bleeping vagina.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Lockdown eh, billy bullshitter. I lost 3 stone in lockdown.

Its clear he's played the plan and that he has no intention of changing his lifestyle (which I reckon is #1 in keeping the weight off. Losing it is only half the battle). If he doesn't change what he eats long term he will yo yo.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
More bullshit this morning from aaron snares...

View attachment 867162

"lockdown did me dirty and I gained 4 stone"

no...you did yourself dirty... YOU AND YOU ALONE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU PUT IN YOUR HOLE.

grow up and bleeping own it you walking talking bleeping vagina.
More like 5 or 6 stone looking at the size of him

Reactions: 2
More like 5 or 6 stone looking at the size of him
the weight gain i can accept....its the catalogue of blame he seems to have at the ready that i wont accept...

lockdown
lockdown ending
boris johnson
losing his job
people laughing at him in the street

some of the excuses he has used for his weight gain.

I'm sorry but he's a grown man..take some bleeping responsibility for what you are putting in your mouth.

the day my mrs gave birth to our youngest I was in group, fully on plan, the day we moved house, I was in group fully on plan...

the shops were open throughout all of the lockdowns he was free to go out for exercise at anytime, also, funny that he could travel hundreds of miles to meet mangoslim for cake but couldnt go to get some SW friendly foods from the shops...

so snares, quit the excuses you bleeping pussy...

when you have a MASSIVE gain this christmas, who will you blame then?

will ferrel for making elf?
chris rea for driving home for christmas?

shall I see if bob geldofs free? maybe we could organise another band aid in your honour.

bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I dunno about anybody else, but if this was me, I'd be bleeping ashamed...

Screenshot_20211117-150040_Instagram.jpg

and to think he's another one that has to stand in a room and advise people about their losses/gains with him being a consultant...

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I dunno about anybody else, but if this was me, I'd be bleeping ashamed...

View attachment 872009

and to think he's another one that has to stand in a room and advise people about their losses/gains with him being a consultant...
How is that gain even possible?
He needs to change his name to Shaun_fit_to_fat_2021

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.