Slice of Jess #2 Meals beige, clothes black, don't mention her "weight loss" or she'll bite back

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, the GC wouldn’t let her light go out when she meets a new man!

The hair is awful, badly blended and looks like it would ignite within 20 feet of plane. Do t let Emmanuel near you with his vape or you’ll be getting wacko Jacko vibes instead of rapunzel vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I honestly think these changes are for him. She's bending over backwards to please him...shes doing so many things differently now.

Reactions: 11
What’s the point in the new hair and brows when she’s still wearing that black hoodie, it needs to be bleeping burnt

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if he actually likes all these changes she has made to herself. She wasn’t like this before she met him , it just seems like she is vey insecure and changes into ‘ that girl ‘ whenever a man appears

Reactions: 1
What does she see in Emmanuel 😭 he gives me such the ick, he is blatantly using her. There’s no chemistry or anything

Reactions: 14
The make up all over the neck of her t shirt at the car vlog, can't tell me she didn't know, scruffy!

Ps. I can barely understand Emmanuel

Reactions: 5
The contrast in texture between her natural fried blonde hair and the synthetic shiny wig is giving me the ick

Reactions: 6
He mumbles! I have no idea what’s he’s saying!
It’s not his accent- we all have an accent. It’s just that he can’t seem to string a sentence together!

I’ve no idea what she sees in him, but I do think she is showing herself to be very desperate.

The really weird thing is, the more try hard she becomes. the less interested he seems to get!
It’s absolutely baffling 😮

Reactions: 6
Did she really just make a whole VLOG which centred around Emmanuel driving cars and then coming home to make that bleeping rice!? She’s really obsessed with him!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What must Emmanuel think of this party…

They’ve not even known each other two years

Reactions: 9
Why haven’t they chose a proper venue fair enough if it’s a few friends but sounds like there having quite a few guests, all cramped in a house?

Reactions: 1
Why haven’t they chose a proper venue fair enough if it’s a few friends but sounds like there having quite a few guests, all cramped in a house?
Because at the best of times Jess is tight with money

Reactions: 3