Slice of Jess #2 Meals beige, clothes black, don't mention her "weight loss" or she'll bite back

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A thread to discuss Jess Thorpe aka Slice of Jess on YouTube and Instagram.

Please go to the rave thread to blow smoke up her arse - this isn’t the place.

If I’m able to add/edit choices for the poll please let me know your suggestions.

Reactions: 1
Yet another decluttering Vlog ! How ? What on earth is she thinking about her Vlog content .., it’s getting so stale

Reactions: 3
Her content is very dull. The same old soft 75 stuff and cleaning her house in her black t shirt and leggings. I can’t believe how utterly boring she has become within the past 6 months.

Her decluttering video was NOT satisfying at all. The way she just throws the tit she owns back into the cupboard. It doesnt look neat or tidy at all, yeah the amount of tit she owns was reduced but it still looked a mess! And of course she just has to mention her boyfriend doesn't she. Can't go one video without mentioning the boyfriend 😒

Reactions: 4
The BF has to be mentioned every video! It’s the law!!
People might forget she has a boyfriend ya know.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m finding it hard to work out what she’s up to with the whole weight loss and gym thing. It just doesn’t add up to me!

I can see very little difference in her except for her face, which doesn’t look quite as jowely!

Surely, if she was eating everything that she shows, she should have lost a bit of weight by now 🤔

In other news, the BF is in the latest video.
He’s even more boring than her😀

Her crispy over bleached hair is so bad that a new? Hairdresser won’t touch it until it’s healthy shock surprise! 😱😂 I supposed it’s original content if nothing else!

In other news he’s now driving her car the E around her neck must stand for Expensive 🤑

I wonder if she will attempt a hard 75 day challenge? Doubtful as the videos I’ve seen on YouTube look as though you have to be very disciplined!

She’s going to keep us updated in the hair situation! Absolutely riveting stuff. 😳

• Haha
Latest woe is me video. She’s had some constructive feedback on her Insta. I reckon the “fake” account is Demi!

“Cleaning the oven”
“Getting a new front door”
“New work trainers”

She really doesn’t try to make her videos seem interesting to watch 😂

What did she do? Do you know her?
Posted on the other thread:

Some great tea 🐸☕ @bambam01