Slice of Jess #2 Meals beige, clothes black, don't mention her "weight loss" or she'll bite back

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ, it’s like watching a car crash.😮 She’s so thrilled about her nails and her hair and all of that tit, that she can’t see the bigger picture,- namely that he’s basically just along for the ride..

He looks like he’s forcing himself to engage with her. It’s just sad!
Well she has got the personality of dish water, he’s probably bored.
Might as well knock her up Emmanuel then you don’t have to go back to Nigeria

Reactions: 6
She’s trying to steer subs towards Emmanuel’s He’s so wooden!
Nobody cares Jess!!
---
I mean his videos about cars. Big fat yawn!

Reactions: 5
Those jeans she says “fit her” are bleeping busting at the seams 😂😂😂😂😂 one false move and it’s game over!

• Haha
Her vlogs are literally soooo boring!! No decent shots anymore and she just sets the camera up and talks/moans for way too long, not a day in the life at all

Reactions: 12
How boring can she get, rattling on about packing a camera up for 10 minutes and 5 minutes about jigsaws 🥱

Reactions: 8
I like Jess but even I can’t sit through 10 minutes of a parcel being wrapped.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Found it a bit odd she is only meeting some of emmanuels friends now when they are coming to the engagement party.

surely if they are close enough to be at the party it means they have a close friendship and yet only meeting them after a year!?

Reactions: 4
Found it a bit odd she is only meeting some of emmanuels friends now when they are coming to the engagement party.

surely if they are close enough to be at the party it means they have a close friendship and yet only meeting them after a year!?
Seems like their lives are very compartmentalised.

I have lip filler but honestly hers look so tit couldn’t take her seriously in the last video! And the hair! Why doesn’t she realise she would look so much better darker! Plus she said she’s having her extensions put back in next week! Ahhhh Jess I beg you give your hair a break

Reactions: 10
I have lip filler but honestly hers look so tit couldn’t take her seriously in the last video! And the hair! Why doesn’t she realise she would look so much better darker! Plus she said she’s having her extensions put back in next week! Ahhhh Jess I beg you give your hair a break
She won’t listen, let her have fried ratty hair forever.
She knows best obviously 😅

Reactions: 4
Why does her mouth look photoshopped on 😩
"Passenger princess" 🤣🤣
---
She's the type to think she looks better looking if she's blonde.

Reactions: 3