Slice of Jess #2 Meals beige, clothes black, don't mention her "weight loss" or she'll bite back

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s trying to go for the blonde- filled lips - extension girly vibe for Emmanuel wich is sad as she was never quite like this before
"Passenger princess" 🤣🤣
---

She's the type to think she looks better looking if she's blonde.
nk she

Reactions: 7
I think it must be the swelling, mine look hideous for a solid week - 10 days after any filler so she may just be prone to swelling

I was thinking a fancy venue for engagement party with all the prep, outfit, and talk about it all the time. But no it’s at her parents

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Something that really annoys me about Jess, is how un-loyal she is to beauty providers. She’ll vlog about someone doing her eyebrows really good and then in the next vlog she’s getting them done by someone else, she’s the same with her hair and also facials etc…… everyone is the best until she doesn’t want to use them anymore.
I’ve had the same nail, lash and hair girls for at least 10 years!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What a Mess!!! Far too long. Looks so fake. I still can’t over all this prep for a party in the parents kitchen

Reactions: 8
I do like her content, I think there are far worse YouTubers out there, not sure about the Fiancé but that hair is too long.

Reactions: 2
She’s starting to look really stupid now, with all the pouting and that godawful false hair.

All for a party in her parents house.😌
I wonder if Emmanuel will pop out to see his ‘friend’ during the party 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The hair is so bad. It’s so dated. A darker root softer blonde even a more natural length of the extensions would all be so much better. Where is she finding these hairdressers!?

Reactions: 14