Slice of Jess #2 Meals beige, clothes black, don't mention her "weight loss" or she'll bite back

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like why make such a big deal of being engaged with someone you've barely known for a year. She hasn't even met his family and I bet most of her friends will only meet him for the first time today. 🥴

Reactions: 12
She could have looked so much better but she just refuses to dress for her shape! And I’m not calling her size I’m a size 8 and that dress would do nothing for me either

Reactions: 8
The dress makes her chest area look awful and the neckline is weird. I have no words for Emmanuel’s outfit and shoes lol 😂

Reactions: 16
I think the dress is a little tight on the chest area but I think she actually looks pretty nice! Her make up looks good
---
Noticed her best friend hasn’t posted one story though. She’s such a hater 😂

Reactions: 13
I’m all for things that make you feel better, whether that be nails, hair extensions, aesthetics etc, but surely if you desperately need a new carpet that would come first. I found this post from November as she’s in the same cleaning group as me. Surely a new carpet wouldn't exactly cost the earth, not like a wedding anyway!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I actually think she looks really pretty but it’s such a shame about the dress - it didn’t fit her top half well at all. Was bestie Demi there?? 😂

Reactions: 2
She does look nice but that dress is sooooo tight around her boobs and under I just know she squeezed into that

Reactions: 6
She does look nice but that dress is sooooo tight around her boobs and under I just know she squeezed into that
I think those Oddmuse dresses only look good on a hanger, I even see size 6 women look restricted in them on IG. But I agree, I think Jess looked great last night regardless