Skyethomson5luvspbws - aka Syke Thomson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen Skyes new video. She cannae keep the act up the day hahahahahahaha.

I think the poisoned dwarf danielle is trying to get herself a mention so here it is

NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE DWARF THAT WENT TO SOMEONES DOOR WJEN THEIR KIDS WERE IN. EVEN IF THOSE KID BELONG TO SCUMBUCKET BUSH.
What’s her new video I can’t see her pages at all she must have deleted me off wen going through ppl 🀣xx

Reactions: 1
Show us your welding tickets and yer qualifications ex raf πŸ˜‚ ye made soup... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ only thing needing welded is his fingers the gither so he Cannae pick up a bottle a the tonic

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nahhh I just put it up so I could see all your comments, sitting here pishing my self at all the comments keep it up troops, am pishing my self here at the dribble yous are spewing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
See out of curiosity, what the duck is Skyes merch? I can just imagine it being a bunch of cheap tat jumpers saying β€˜HEYYY GUYSS’ in the front πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚ is it just me lol? Genuinely don’t know what the merch is πŸ˜‚ where do I go to look at it?
I’ve only seen a grey hoodie with hey guys on it and eyelashes. Big orange face with wee grey baby teeth would look better πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Show us your welding tickets and yer qualifications ex raf πŸ˜‚ ye made soup... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ only thing needing welded is his fingers the gither so he Cannae pick up a bottle a the tonic
fed the boys 🀣🀣🀣🀣 but making out like hes ex military 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 am suprised his fat alky fingers can pick up anything πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Reactions: 1
Nahhh I just put it up so I could see all your comments, sitting here pishing my self at all the comments keep it up troops, am pishing my self here at the dribble yous are spewing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Aw she’s here. Alright Mrs.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I cany cope with these comments πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
My man is sitting looking at me with the tears streaming down my face wondering what the duck I’m laughing at πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚ he would understand though cause he doesn’t have Tiktok πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­
Brian & Skye will be fuming we’ve sussed them already πŸ˜‚
Mines doesn't have any social media, he just looks at me and shakes his headπŸ˜‚ I tried explaining these morons to him but he doesn't want to know 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
fed the boys 🀣🀣🀣🀣 but making out like hes ex military 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 am suprised his fat alky fingers can pick up anything πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

You clearly don’t know me then do ye πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

you won’t be laughing when you and your missus are looked into πŸ˜‚ whalloper. You’ve been reported to dwp several times.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
oh is this mr leatherface himself 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Wits happening ma Mann πŸ‘Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
See out of curiosity, what the duck is Skyes merch? I can just imagine it being a bunch of cheap tat jumpers saying β€˜HEYYY GUYSS’ in the front πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚ is it just me lol? Genuinely don’t know what the merch is πŸ˜‚ where do I go to look at it?
Think it's a hoodie with eye brows as the logoπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.