Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
He probs done a zoom shift 🙄
😂😂😂
They probably held a Scheme COBRA meeting last night to plot their next move and Al Capone ordered him to pretend to go back to work today. Just go oot and find an unattended piece of equipment and do a tiktok.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
Can imagine Milo guarding the door outside the COBRA meeting, nae cunts getting in, Scheme members only or al rip the face aff ye!! Do ye know who ma maw is!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

blab2020

But troops like I said I need to go and make mer cringed tiktoks for yous to slaughter me about so I’ll catch ye’s aw about 11 troops luv yes 😘😘😘
11 ??? Fuck are you actually going to bath your wanes and put them to bed first 👏🏼 weel make parents out youz yet 🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fraud
Failed business in which employees weren’t paid.
Skye getting passed aboot like a scud book...
Alcoholism
Oh aye a social workers wet dream.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
But troops like I said I need to go and make mer cringed tiktoks for yous to slaughter me about so I’ll catch ye’s aw about 11 troops luv yes 😘😘😘
Before ye go...how raging were ye about yer wain saying dirty bastard on Slye Skyes live last night . Proud mum moment for ye?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
MRS SKYE YOU ARE DUMB FAT FUCK. YOUR WEE LASSIE HAS HEAVY REGRETS BEING WITH YOU NOW SHES OLDER AND REALISED YOU PUPPED HER AT 15 TO TRAP HER.

THE BRIDE AND GROOMER

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Does Skye do your nut in as much as ours with the HEYYY GUYS? I have so many questions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

blab2020

Heyyy guys! Found the new thread, phew 😂!
so Skye isn’t accepting anyone new on her TT only ppl she knows 🤦🏼‍♀️
brian is dying of embarrassment cause he hasn’t posted since yesterday which is a shock to the system cause he’s usually on TT on a daily basis multiple times a day giving out square goes 🤦🏼‍♀️
the both of them must have crawled away back in their hole thinking of a new way to get ‘famous’ now that they’ve found tattle & finally know what ppl really think of them 🙃
They both are definitely sitting reading all these comments 👀😂 so hey guys 👋🏼 🤣🤣🤣 your bubble has finally burst 💥 and you now know that everyone cant stand you both especially that “hardman” brian 🤮🤮🤮🤮 hope youv gave your kids the attention they deserve as its been great not hearing them cry today 😊

Just seen Skyes new video. She cannae keep the act up the day hahahahahahaha.

I think the poisoned dwarf danielle is trying to get herself a mention so here it is

NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE DWARF THAT WENT TO SOMEONES DOOR WJEN THEIR KIDS WERE IN. EVEN IF THOSE KID BELONG TO SCUMBUCKET BUSH.

• Haha

blab2020

He’s at it 😂 He

I’m gony pee myself 😭😭😂😂 is it bad I thought the exact same thing though? Funny how they get a thread on tattle & all of a sudden he’s back at work 🙄 pull the other leg Brian 😂
He would spend the full day getting absolutely slaughtered off work mates, he wouldn’t be able to handle it 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
oh course he could handle it he would just come on tiktok and call them out acting all hard 💪🏼🤣🤣🤣 funny tho the other he was saying hes still off cause of the pandemic and the company might be going under fast forward 48hrs and brian is back at “work” hope who evers building site he tresspassed on leathered him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Cgx

oh course he could handle it he would just come on tiktok and call them out acting all hard 💪🏼🤣🤣🤣 funny tho the other he was saying hes still off cause of the pandemic and the company might be going under fast forward 48hrs and brian is back at “work” hope who evers building site he tresspassed on leathered him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The gypsies gave him a shift 😂

• Haha
Oh look brian says hes been back at work...thank god the kids are there to look after Skye 😂😂😂😂
He’s at it 😂 He
when brian goes to a random building site to mate a tiktok 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I’m gony pee myself 😭😭😂😂 is it bad I thought the exact same thing though? Funny how they get a thread on tattle & all of a sudden he’s back at work 🙄 pull the other leg Brian 😂
He would spend the full day getting absolutely slaughtered off work mates, he wouldn’t be able to handle it 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha

blab2020

I’m not even on tik tok what I have been hearing tho is horrendous. Is it really that bad ?
you need to go on tiktok and watch his videos co3rc3 wow honestly 😂 hes acts like the hardest man in the scheme when infact he was always getting chased about so av heard 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8