Skyethomson5luvspbws - aka Syke Thomson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you are a fat alky bastard layabout then πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Aye clearly ffs you nailed it on the heed πŸ˜‰
look at him trying to act like hes not bothered its clearly bothering him when hes took the time to make an account to comment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can imagine Milo guarding the door outside the COBRA meeting, nae cunts getting in, Scheme members only or al rip the face aff ye!! Do ye know who ma maw is!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mrs Skye thinks he's playing us🀣🀣🀣🀣

Don’t think am playingyous at all, I think yous are aw brillaint and funny as duck tbh I’ve been in stiches at aw yer comments tbh,

Reactions: 1
Crinkle cut face πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚ I’m dying here πŸ˜‚
aye spill brian what did crinkle cut face advise you all to do πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

can imagine him in his wee cobra meeting sitting laughing his big stupid melted face off πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
crinkle cut face πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I’m dying here 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can imagine Milo guarding the door outside the COBRA meeting, nae cunts getting in, Scheme members only or al rip the face aff ye!! Do ye know who ma maw is!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3

Don’t think am playingyous at all, I think yous are aw brillaint and funny as duck tbh I’ve been in stiches at aw yer comments tbh,
Think I like tattle Brian πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

I’m glad your finding this as funny as I am πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I’m actually greetin 😭😭

• Haha

while poor wee skye is tucked up in bed having a breakdown cause she knows sheel be done for benefit fraud soon enough πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‚ mrs mouthpeace shat herself and put hersel private πŸ€­πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I duno wether I’m laughing at him or with him atm πŸ˜‚ the comments on this thread are comedy gold πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚
definitely laughing at him as this is his way of playing it down that hes not bothered 🀣🀣🀣🀣 just wait and c the fanny he makes of himself in his next video 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I canny get over pretending to be at work the day πŸ˜‚ He actually thought we’d believe that!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I duno wether I’m laughing at him or with him atm πŸ˜‚ the comments on this thread are comedy gold πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚

bleeping brilliant int it, I’ve worked my way through the Rosie bush thread then onto this aw did canny stop laughing at the comments πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

canny get over pretending to be at work the day πŸ˜‚ He actually thought we’d believe that!

Didn’t think yous would believe It one bit I wanted to see what yous would aw say πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

definitely laughing at him as this is his way of playing it down that hes not bothered 🀣🀣🀣🀣 just wait and c the fanny he makes of himself in his next video 😳😳
Yeah because all his β€˜fans’ will be asking how work was πŸ˜‚ how’s he gona explain that one πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

bleeping brilliant int it, I’ve worked my way through the Rosie bush thread then onto this aw did canny stop laughing at the comments πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

canny get over pretending to be at work the day πŸ˜‚ He actually thought we’d believe that!

Didn’t think yous would believe It one bit I wanted to see what yous would aw say πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Get all your followers over to tattle Brian don’t be shy πŸ˜¬πŸ‘Œ

• Haha
But troops like I said I need to go and make mer cringed tiktoks for yous to slaughter me about so I’ll catch ye’s aw about 11 troops luv yes 😘😘😘

• Haha
But troops like I said I need to go and make mer cringed tiktoks for yous to slaughter me about so I’ll catch ye’s aw about 11 troops luv yes 😘😘😘
11 ??? duck are you actually going to bath your wanes and put them to bed first πŸ‘πŸΌ weel make parents out youz yet πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
HES JUST A GENUIS WITH ALL THESE MIND TRICKS. bleeping ******** DERREN BROWN
hes playing it down and trying to act like its not bothering him but it defo is why you think hes such an arse on tik tok as he cant cope with the hate he jist wants people to tell him hes funny and hes not hes a fanny πŸ˜‚ and little miss pony pants is just a silly little girl still πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Before ye go...how raging were ye about yer wain saying dirty bastard on Slye Skyes live last night . Proud mum moment for ye?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does Skye do your nut in as much as ours with the HEYYY GUYS? I have so many questions πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.