Skyethomson5luvspbws - aka Syke Thomson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fraud
Failed business in which employees weren’t paid.
Skye getting passed aboot like a scud book...
Alcoholism
Oh aye a social workers wet dream.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m not even on tik tok what I have been hearing tho is horrendous. Is it really that bad ?
you need to go on tiktok and watch his videos co3rc3 wow honestly 😂 hes acts like the hardest man in the scheme when infact he was always getting chased about so av heard 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Think it was spring hall I remember that place being mentioned think one of the other guys ended up with one of his kids mums the wee lassie ? Car crash of boy

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Think it was spring hall I remember that place being mentioned think one of the other guys ended up with one of his kids mums the wee lassie ? Car crash of boy
aw really 😂😂😂😂😂 see when you put yer life on social media and act like a pure fanny of a boy expect all your dirty laundry to be aired 😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 2
Heyyy guys! Found the new thread, phew 😂!
so Skye isn’t accepting anyone new on her TT only ppl she knows 🤦🏼‍♀️
brian is dying of embarrassment cause he hasn’t posted since yesterday which is a shock to the system cause he’s usually on TT on a daily basis multiple times a day giving out square goes 🤦🏼‍♀️
the both of them must have crawled away back in their hole thinking of a new way to get ‘famous’ now that they’ve found tattle & finally know what ppl really think of them 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.