Skyethomson5luvspbws - aka Syke Thomson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heyyy guys! Found the new thread, phew ๐Ÿ˜‚!
so Skye isnโ€™t accepting anyone new on her TT only ppl she knows ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
brian is dying of embarrassment cause he hasnโ€™t posted since yesterday which is a shock to the system cause heโ€™s usually on TT on a daily basis multiple times a day giving out square goes ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
the both of them must have crawled away back in their hole thinking of a new way to get โ€˜famousโ€™ now that theyโ€™ve found tattle & finally know what ppl really think of them ๐Ÿ™ƒ
They both are definitely sitting reading all these comments ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜‚ so hey guys ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ your bubble has finally burst ๐Ÿ’ฅ and you now know that everyone cant stand you both especially that โ€œhardmanโ€ brian ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ hope youv gave your kids the attention they deserve as its been great not hearing them cry today ๐Ÿ˜Š

Reactions: 10
Oh look brian says hes been back at work...thank god the kids are there to look after Skye ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Heโ€™s at it ๐Ÿ˜‚ He
when brian goes to a random building site to mate a tiktok ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Iโ€™m gony pee myself ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ is it bad I thought the exact same thing though? Funny how they get a thread on tattle & all of a sudden heโ€™s back at work ๐Ÿ™„ pull the other leg Brian ๐Ÿ˜‚
He would spend the full day getting absolutely slaughtered off work mates, he wouldnโ€™t be able to handle it ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Heโ€™s at it ๐Ÿ˜‚ He

Iโ€™m gony pee myself ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ is it bad I thought the exact same thing though? Funny how they get a thread on tattle & all of a sudden heโ€™s back at work ๐Ÿ™„ pull the other leg Brian ๐Ÿ˜‚
He would spend the full day getting absolutely slaughtered off work mates, he wouldnโ€™t be able to handle it ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚
oh course he could handle it he would just come on tiktok and call them out acting all hard ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ funny tho the other he was saying hes still off cause of the pandemic and the company might be going under fast forward 48hrs and brian is back at โ€œworkโ€ hope who evers building site he tresspassed on leathered him ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
oh course he could handle it he would just come on tiktok and call them out acting all hard ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ funny tho the other he was saying hes still off cause of the pandemic and the company might be going under fast forward 48hrs and brian is back at โ€œworkโ€ hope who evers building site he tresspassed on leathered him ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
The gypsies gave him a shift ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
I cany cope with these comments ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
My man is sitting looking at me with the tears streaming down my face wondering what the duck Iโ€™m laughing at ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚ he would understand though cause he doesnโ€™t have Tiktok ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ
Brian & Skye will be fuming weโ€™ve sussed them already ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cany cope with these comments ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
My man is sitting looking at me with the tears streaming down my face wondering what the duck Iโ€™m laughing at ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚ he would understand though cause he doesnโ€™t have Tiktok ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ
Brian & Skye will be fuming weโ€™ve sussed them already ๐Ÿ˜‚
100% she will be in her bed having a mental health day as shes been found out for the poisoned wee lassie that she is she deserves it all quick to comment on everyone elses life but when its backfired shes now private.. not so ballsy now are we skye ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 8
Whatever happened to pammie the hammie (tiktok name). She was in their group for awhile but doesnโ€™t seem to be anymore?

Reactions: 3
He probs done a zoom shift ๐Ÿ™„
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
They probably held a Scheme COBRA meeting last night to plot their next move and Al Capone ordered him to pretend to go back to work today. Just go oot and find an unattended piece of equipment and do a tiktok.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just seen Skyes new video. She cannae keep the act up the day hahahahahahaha.

I think the poisoned dwarf danielle is trying to get herself a mention so here it is

NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE DWARF THAT WENT TO SOMEONES DOOR WJEN THEIR KIDS WERE IN. EVEN IF THOSE KID BELONG TO SCUMBUCKET BUSH.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just seen Skyes new video. She cannae keep the act up the day hahahahahahaha.

I think the poisoned dwarf danielle is trying to get herself a mention so here it is

NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE DWARF THAT WENT TO SOMEONES DOOR WJEN THEIR KIDS WERE IN. EVEN IF THOSE KID BELONG TO SCUMBUCKET BUSH.
After listening to the voice notes Rosie needs to change her dealer she's getting bumped a belter getting that drunk while taking council prop 50 50 whatever it may be ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
They probably held a Scheme COBRA meeting last night to plot their next move and Al Capone ordered him to pretend to go back to work today. Just go oot and find an unattended piece of equipment and do a tiktok.
awww absolutely crying with this ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿผ scheme cobra meeting ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
See out of curiosity, what the duck is Skyes merch? I can just imagine it being a bunch of cheap tat jumpers saying โ€˜HEYYY GUYSSโ€™ in the front ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚ is it just me lol? Genuinely donโ€™t know what the merch is ๐Ÿ˜‚ where do I go to look at it?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.