Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tommyb

Chatty Member
Does anyone have advice for a skin care routine for dry sensitive skin?

I recently used cerave cleanser and it dries my skin out!

I get on well with the pixi rose toner but need a good moisturiser, cleaner and perhaps a serum/oil?. A good face SPF too that doesn't clog pores would be great.

Really struggling with my skin at the moment!

Carapop

VIP Member
Ahhhhh I know someone asked this a while ago but I can’t find the thread or the comments!

A daily SPF for skin that’s prone to blackheads and oily? Ideally would also serve as a moisturiser as too many layers of products makes for a very icky Carapop!

Am I asking too much?

HoGi

VIP Member
My skin was very similar to yours a few years back and I was diagnosed with rosecea. Looks like you have a bad flare up. I was given antibiotics and probiotics and the worse of it got better. However the best thing I’ve found is the ordinary Niacinamide which I’ve been using for a few months and I’ve had no flare ups at all.
Thank you, I use the ordinary niacinamide already 😭

I feel bad going to my GP for my skin which is essentially cosmetic, so hoping to treat myself, but it's really getting me down so I might have to go if it needs antibiotics.

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Thanks for creating the thread.

what’s the best eyelash serum? I used one a few years ago and my eyelashes grew so long people asked if they were false. Unfortunately I can’t remember which one 😫

aac_124

VIP Member
Hi everyone hope you’re all well 😊
Does anyone have any recommendations for a skincare product or primer that will help reduce skin texture whilst wearing makeup because I have to wear a lot of makeup for work thanks in advance

itsme89

Any advice for getting rid of milia?. Have one small and a bigger one by my nose!
Beauty therapist here…..the only way to get them out is to stab them with something sharp and gently try to massage the hard bit out.

Alternatively you could exfoliate them but that never gets them out.