Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
I took one for the team and listened to the podcast.

Some bullet pints (as our Shiv likes to call them);

🍺 She was the first person in Bally (I am not paraphrasing...she actually said that)
🍺 She had a light bulb moment a few years ago when she realised she could use excel to get the daily average of her weekly calories.....
🍺 Left her job as a graduate grunt doing I.T testing to climb the corporate ladder
🍺 Got a job in recruitment so that she could climb that corporate ladder
🍺 Charged €50 per hour when she started personal training
🍺 Talks about one of her 'friends' who is also a fitness influencer :rolleyes: who has copied her content on numerous occasions and she doesn't know how to deal with it
🍺 Was just oh so happy in Bally and with her life and business that she decided she needed to push herself out of her comfort zone....and have a child....
🍺 Does not....and I repeat....DOES NOT have a relationship with alcohol that affects her personal or professional life
🍺 When she responds to a nasty DM she waits until she can see that person typing and then blocks them before they have a chance to respond
WOW, WOW, WOW! Fair play to you!
Siobhan is a knob end of

• Haha
Reactions: 38

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Shiv’s financial advisor this morning after a long week of watching her continue to do very little work, beg for freebie food and moan that she can’t afford child care, at the same time as spaffing money she doesn’t have on a co-working space she doesn’t need and tickets to see Take That, despite not being a fan, so she can “drink in a field with her friends.”

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Ciaranicola

Thread title

Siobhan O Hagan #72 Wondering why all these men like to beep eh? Obvs it's coz Shiv looks like Dua Lipa

• Haha
Reactions: 37

CAA2020

She’s wearing the same clothes she wore in the gym, same leggings and you can see the white top under the navy one. So she did a tough Hyrox session, went and got her brows and lashes done and now won’t shower till tomorrow 🤮🤮🤮🤮 I don’t know why I’m surprised but she is so so so so vile

• Sick
  • Haha
I took one for the team and listened to the podcast.

Some bullet pints (as our Shiv likes to call them);

🍺 She was the first person in Bally (I am not paraphrasing...she actually said that)
🍺 She had a light bulb moment a few years ago when she realised she could use excel to get the daily average of her weekly calories.....
🍺 Left her job as a graduate grunt doing I.T testing to climb the corporate ladder
🍺 Got a job in recruitment so that she could climb that corporate ladder
🍺 Charged €50 per hour when she started personal training
🍺 Talks about one of her 'friends' who is also a fitness influencer :rolleyes: who has copied her content on numerous occasions and she doesn't know how to deal with it
🍺 Was just oh so happy in Bally and with her life and business that she decided she needed to push herself out of her comfort zone....and have a child....
🍺 Does not....and I repeat....DOES NOT have a relationship with alcohol that affects her personal or professional life
🍺 When she responds to a nasty DM she waits until she can see that person typing and then blocks them before they have a chance to respond
Ah so she does read her DMs. And she not only reads them she stares at them waiting for them to type like a deranged Psychopath.

"I'm so busy I don't even check my DMs" 🫠

Surely word has spread by now far and wide on what an absolute lying weapon she is!? Surely!

• Haha
Coddle is not her priority. She doesn't see value in buying her clothes if she can't post her on her stories due to Neds restrictions.

Therefore the child doesn't get clothes. It's really that simple.

Siobhan will spend money on Louis Vuitton bags, or flex about "another pair of airpods" , the latest macbook, iPhone, hair, nails, endless takeaways but the child gets the very very basic if even.

It's fucking tragic to be honest. There is absolute waft of neglect starting to seep through her stories aswell because the child emotional and basic needs are clearly not her priority. Siobhan is clearly becoming more disinterested in parenting by the week.

In fact the child is down the priority list. Siobhan and her ego and her perception in the world need to come first.

And despite everything Siobhan does to appear a certain way. It always comes off so wrong and the real Siobhan is so transparent.

A big self absorbed absolute dangerous weapon. She has literally ruined lives by her conduct and demonstrated she is willing to do that over and over again.

I'm the child of a narcissistic alcoholic mother like many others. It's difficult. I was never told I was loved either. In fact I was resented because everything was better before we came along. I have a lot of love in my life now which is amazing.

I see another victim here and it saddens me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
So she was “too tight” from her pelvic floor exercises, yet said herself that the baby just slid out… imagine having the misfortune of having to be in a mother group with her & her narcissistic bs

surlook

VIP Member
I am old enough to remember when she prided herself on being an online coach and looked down her nose at influencers.

Now hanging out with people with 13k followers posing with toothbrushes is the highlight of her week.

• Haha

purpleorangepink

People who moan about how busy they are are the worst… honestly, no one cares. I’ve 3 kids and work full time, as does my husband, not one person would care to hear about our days being hectic. It’s just standard life for working parents. Get over yourself Shivvers.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
“I’m soooo busy, whinge whinge whinge” when she’s literally sitting down with her feet up with a coffee, taking pictures and making an Insta story about how busy she is!!! Do some fucking work if your busy!?
This busy girl the same one buying wine on Friday and making reels about getting locked with her sister on Saturday ?

It's not "guilt" Shiv it's called a post booze come down aka "being in the horrors". Very common for alcoholics.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Jg86

VIP Member
I still can't believe that she is trying to rebrand as some self improvement guru. You look at her and you automatically think " wow, my own life could be so much worse"

• Haha
Reactions: 34

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
Here we go. Should have known she stayed with the babysitters last night after her castle lols.

First thing to say - for anyone to be able to run 5k is an achievement, secondly depending on people’s fitness levels, or where they are at in their fitness journey they might well view this as a good time, or a time to aim for in the future.

However, for some who only up to recently had the audacity to call herself a ‘professional athlete’ in her bio, and charges people for coaching advice, this level of aerobic fitness is nothing short of shocking, especially for someone who “trains” constantly. And you just know the whoop heart rate monitor nearly exploded from the effort as she trampled across children to get her pb time. Mortified for her. Her fitness is in the bin. Goes to show - you cannot out train a bad diet.

IMG_0882.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34