Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Even her saying that canalboat can wear her nieces clothes I found bloody rude.
She just constantly imposes herself and and her life decisions on her family.

Your daughter that you made a conscious decision to have is your responsibility. No one else's.

Reactions: 48

Beebles

VIP Member
So she didn’t book the run to keep her “on the straight and narrow” but rather because she was obliged to do it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
The telling everyone moments after conception and stealing her sister's thunder is almost as shocking to me as her getting knocked up from a drunken shag after building a brand on never wanting to have kids. It just reveals so much about her character.

It's not just shocking because of medical risks that early, but not allowing her sister who clearly planned and prepared for having a child with a loving partner to be celebrated for her news - the first grandchild in the family. The fact that she clearly did not know the guy who knocked her up from Adam and didn't make any attempt to protect his privacy or their precarious situation which may well have been a crisis pregnancy to him. And then the fact that there appeared to be NO introspection or reflection whatsoever, it was just a jump to joy and telling everyone immediately. From the woman who never wanted kids, and had no security whatsoever in her life at that point? No mortgage, no relationship, no steady income?

It's just classic Siobhan in so many ways. No planning, no self reflection, no critical thought just acting on impulse for the adrenaline rush / social media likes, will worry about actually raising a child later.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
What has she ever done to show she's academically gifted?? Seriously. There's women out there with PHDs and even one going to space from Mayo soon. That is academically gifted.

A few online yoga and nutrition certs and the leaving cert which is a complete load of bollix as a measure for intelligence.

Reactions: 44
Telling everyone straight away. Not even taking a minute to absorb.

It's an earth shattering moment for someone who proclaimed the way she did about not having children. She couldn't let Roisin have her moment. She should only have told Ned.

What an absolute dose. God almighty, there's no way she cannot infuriate Roisin.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Interesting she put that pic up of Cupla and Nia with Cupla standing and Nia sitting, she also choose that pic to inform us all that Nia is 8 weeks older and isn't standing

• Wow
Reactions: 41

hahayaya

Guys, out walking this morning, with my buggy, and a guy in a white van blew a kiss at me I HAVE MADE IT!!!! smiled so much thinking of shivers reaction

• Haha
Sure her run times are so fast (because of her nasal training in Portugal) that she Will come on and say that she was so fast that they never had time to start the face. She’s the flash.
Nah she didn’t actually make it because their was car pile up last night when she was leaving take that, the men were in a frenzy beeping their horns and eye balling her. Sure she’s such a stunner, who knew the men of Dublin and far and wide had a thing for masculine looking big footed women.

• Haha

ViolaEsponola

Do you think she is aware that she is releasing a self-improvement business and app? And that the people that are watching her moan about literally everything that comes her way are the same people she will later be marketing the business to? how can she think telling all these people that she nearly cried in public because her pizza order was cancelled or that she tried one fitness class and now wants to quit or that she literally has no job, leaves her child with the father or her parents more days than she has her, still can’t work out and is at home alone dreaming about the pizza she cried over are all good ways to act when this business is pending. Even if the business has not launched yet, she should be so passionate about it that she should embody the whole experience.

I can guarantee this project is going to be nothing more than a check list of drink water, meditate, journaling, reading, working out and she is doing nothing but picking her skin, letting her looks get to her, and complaining about it.

I can see a breakdown of some sort coming, her life with coddle hasn’t panned out how she wanted or imagined in her head, and I’m still convinced Ned is with someone and it’s at a secretly killing her. I think she made up the guys in the van beeping her and let’s not forget she recorded the phone call to the company and to me it looked like she was rambling to herself. The comment that not one but two people told he she’s looks like dua lipa also never happened. I’m full on convinced she’s posting this shit to let Ned know and her followers she’s irresistible to the opposite sex, and the sad part is Ned couldn’t care less imo.

Reactions: 40
I don't understand her "they couldn't give me a sweep" flex.
Because surely to establish they couldn't give her a sweep they would be giving her a sweep of sorts ???

I’m then unfittest person going, like ate sh*te through my first pregnancy … poor child was grown on McDonald’s by the end … no exercise at all I was in a jock …

Yet fuuuunily enough - same scenario they couldnt give me a sweep because I was so closed in, he was sealed in shut.
Such a load of sh*ite that it’s down to her working out. No it’s not! It’s your poxy cervix.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
I remember finding out I was pregnant (planned) and I sat in the bathroom for a good 10 minutes staring at my test before going and telling himself. In complete (delighted) shock 😂

Didn't tell anyone else til I had my scan and all confirmed to be going well.

The more she says the more I'm convinced she was buzzing and stealing Roisin's thunder. Imagine not even letting your sister have Christmas to tell your extended family and friends when you're 6 weeks behind her ?

• Sad
Reactions: 39

facingthemoon

Sorry what year is it? She’s explaining what Parkrun is…so 2015

I bet the other runners where like wtf is this egjit in her terminator glass.

• Haha
Reactions: 38