Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jg86

VIP Member
I still can't believe that she is trying to rebrand as some self improvement guru. You look at her and you automatically think " wow, my own life could be so much worse"

• Haha
Reactions: 34
GDPR means I probably can't be marketing......

Jesus christ what an incriminating thing to write. It means she knows she can't but she is going to anyway!! Legal action would be open and shut if client data ends up in the wrong hands.

She is not a serious person.

• Haha

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
Here we go. Should have known she stayed with the babysitters last night after her castle lols.

First thing to say - for anyone to be able to run 5k is an achievement, secondly depending on people’s fitness levels, or where they are at in their fitness journey they might well view this as a good time, or a time to aim for in the future.

However, for some who only up to recently had the audacity to call herself a ‘professional athlete’ in her bio, and charges people for coaching advice, this level of aerobic fitness is nothing short of shocking, especially for someone who “trains” constantly. And you just know the whoop heart rate monitor nearly exploded from the effort as she trampled across children to get her pb time. Mortified for her. Her fitness is in the bin. Goes to show - you cannot out train a bad diet.

IMG_0882.jpeg

• Haha

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
The 3 songs she knows;

1. Patience - Something EVERYONE in her life needs to demonstrate around her
2. Never Forget (Ned’s Version) - That night in Dubai
3. Could It Be Magic - To get pregnant on a ONS

• Haha
“Near the castle”

I feel like I'm thinking/saying this 10 times a day lately.....

Oh my God she's a fucking tool

Everything she says is just ridiculous. She's trying so hard to portray she lives in some upper class posh seaside area. Not even once has she mentioned Clongriffin.
---
And btw there is nothing wrong whatsoever with Clongriffin. It is a perfectly acceptable area to raise a family. This just shows how far removed from Swords she is. She thinks it's all beneath her.

Last edited:
  • Heart

NTW

Du a fkn Lirious

Has to be the same 2 (two) ✌van beepers? They can't get enough of his cardi wearing hottie

• Haha

Biscuit or cake

VIP Member
So the Park Run #AD is here... dressed like the ultimate professional with all her running gear.. but no mention of her very average/not great running time or her little brother whooping her ass...

• Haha

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Imagine if 2017-2022 Shiv, professional braggart, my life is so much better than yours, I love my freedom, I love first class flights and being the founder of Bally,” could see 2024 Shiv waking up in the box room, getting dressed into her Robocop outfit and then dragging herself around Swords Parkrun in 32 minutes for a Lidl ad 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Jg86

VIP Member
She’d go ballistic if someone asked her that. How dare someone call out this devoted humanitarian who tirelessly campaigns for those less fortunate than her by sharing other people’s Instagram posts a couple of times a week and adds a “💔
Sure she probably went ballistic just seeing her times posted here for that parkrun. How dare anyone ever question the almighty athlete that is shiv.
Even her posts about Natasha o brien are bullshit. Shiv is the person that would cover for one of the lads before believing another woman.
She's pathetic.

• Haha
  • Heart

G+T

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240625_081523_Instagram.jpg

Well she would prefer granny when she's with her more than the shivmister. Oooo poor little shiv soooo poooor but managed to continually drink and go out like nothing was different this month. I'm shocked the jogging girls weren't leering at shiv attempting to cat call and harasse. I guess that is exclusive to men out and about.

G+T

VIP Member
So guys I took one for the team and listened to the her.ie podcast

She done the test when flying back from London ..didn’t want to buy in the airport incase someone saw her and no one knew she was seeing any one (she wasn’t she had a ONS -this must of been the time she flew home .. hey honey I’m home).and when she was on the flight she was thinking il be disappointed if the test is negative.

She told everyone straight away… when she came home at Christmas she was around 6 weeks or a bit more .. her sister was over 12 week mark and was starting to tell family and she was like me too ..

She was induced … she said she couldn’t be swept because she was too tight and her pelvic floor was so strong from all the training ..they were all surprised how well she was taking the pain so she declined the epidural… she secretly wanted a girl .”I got in trouble for describing it online as getting a wax… you know when parts are going to be sore”but then it’s over… the host is “em ok” I’d love to see the video part of this as I can sense she is thinking you compared labour to a wax.. Shiv keeps digging a hole .. you know how painful it is for a Hollywood wax and then it’s over..the host says well for her it was hell … her contacts were back to back and it felt like satan had grabbed her hip bones and was smashing them ..shiv in a high pitched voice ..”really” she then says I don’t want to hear any negative stories … the host says well you are now ..Shiv just can’t understand because she had it so easy … she says that ..

She was worried about stretch marks as her mother blames her for hers ..

She was training like a professional athlete prior to the pregnancy..

Time to prepare decent meals .. sure Jan …

She contradicts herself numerous times .. she’s great a nutrition.. tells her clients to eat three square meals a day .. later says that what she eats isn’t nutrient dense .. chicken kievs and chips ..but she is probably in a calorie deficit as she’s so busy and doesn’t have the time to be sitting around all day eating ..
She then admits how am I eating a lot of crap but the weight I used to be….
“This is why fat loss and health Aren’t the same thing”
She then says she could be eating better in terms of her health.. but is not in a surplus … and then says to the honest you probably don’t understand this .. so condescending..she then explains what a calorie deficit is to the host..
She says she wasn’t feeling going to jujit one nice and done yoga .. and then had a big bag of Doritos and minstrels .. half way through the minstrels she stopped not like she used to be terrible with food ..
In summary she’s feels that she eating bad but not eating that much ….

How is she a PT?????

‘Wants to empower women to not feel they need to get back to their postpartum body…’

Belts on again about how she doesn’t use transformation photos …. She doesn’t any more and it’s awful that other PTs do.

She think her morals have changed and she’s a lot less selfish…

She’s an open book but wants to keep her private and there’s a lot more she could say ..

She also says she’s surprised with how content she is liking a simple life .. before she couldn’t imagine being content living in an estate in Dublin .. and she couldn’t understand how others were .. but realises now the reason why she has this house is a safe place for her and Cadhla .. the reason why she Has a car loan is so she can bring them places..
She can’t believe how selfless she has become .. as she always saw herself as a selfish person …and the importance of family … when she used to come home she would just go out and not spend time with them..she now seems them every day..she sees the beauty in the simple things and not the flashy materialistic stuff like she used to ..

Talks about how advanced cadhla is .. was crawling before 6 months and wishes she would now slow down ..
Talks about how she outsourced everything before … now she has to be the breadwinner and do a bit of work … she has made Cory her partner ..rather then her being the boss as she wasn’t doing anything in the furnace .. Cory was doing it all.. all Shiv did was try and sell it ..

She says on this she recently got an au pair..she doesn’t really do that much as it’s only 15 hours..and she’s with her dad 2 days a week..

She knows now she has to graft to get money in and thinks she might need to move somewhere smaller..as she should be putting money away to save for a mortgage.
Some truth from her .. she says she can struggle at weekends to do stuff socially as a lot of her friends have partners and are going stuff with as family or with other couples …

Then she single friends are out partying.. she wants to find single mams to hang out with ..

keelon asks her about Dating .. Shiv says she’s trying to make time for it ..but at the bottom of the list ..she’s on hinge and say “Awh is this what we are dealing with .. she says maybe the say the same about her ..it’s hard to judge someone on a profile .. am I looking for the one ? I don’t know “

She says she’s been on a few dates but she doesn’t know if she wants to give up more of her valuable time .but she is open to it if anyone wants to slide into her DMs .

She’s asked about wanting sex… she said she’s only feeling in her groove. Now..

She’s going to start doing yoga classes.. doesn’t know what the future holds no plans …just that she will be in Ireland …

She doesn’t remember her mum saying out loud I love you and she now does to her own child.. she does say her mum was a great mother and she was a really bold child .
Keelin is a good host she doesn’t interrupt.. Shiv could learn a thing or two …
I hearted this as a thank you for doing this for us tattlers but WOW shiv is a dose.

Reactions: 32

Jg86

VIP Member
Why does she always claim that taxi business as her family business. Its run by her sisters in laws. It has zero to do with shiv .

• Haha

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Dear Ned
1 don't pick up the phone, you know she's only calling cos she's drunk and deranged
2 don't let her in you'll have to kick her out again
3 don't be her friend you know you'll only end up with a baby
And if you're under her then you ain't ever getting over that 😆
Dua Lipa Lyrics > Siobhan’s inner monologue that night

One kiss is all it takes (one gin is all it takes)
Fallin' in love with me (pea-nut in me)
Possibilities (defo not a planned pregnancy)
I look like all you need (have another gin)

• Haha
  • Heart