Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swordshead

This is the most Siobhan O’Hagan thing of all time. An ad you have to pay to listen to. She has the worst business sense of anyone I have ever come accross
What's the next level after mortified because that's what I am for this girl?! 🙈🤣 People are paying to NOT watch or listen to ads and this one wants people to pay for the privilege to be the first to hear it before anyone else. I can't 🤣🤣🤣🙊💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5

rebremm99

Chatty Member
Swords isn’t remotely posh lol, Shiv just has wild delusions of grandeur and likes to pretend she isn’t common as muck

Reactions: 4

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Since when was herself & Faces by Grease friendly enough to go to a concert😂😂 fucking dipstick of a human. I'd say it is rotting her that she isn't stuck in the thick of the Chavtastic wedding in Mallorca. Her battery was she invited to it, she wouldn't fit in to the aesthetic with that crew
No sorry they are going separately 🤣
Well, Grace said she's only going because her husband is a fan 😏

• Haha

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
😣 ugh I actually know one of the girls in the pic she is lovely, I did not think she would associate herself with SOH 😣 I'd day Shiv was just a tag along..well I hope so
Oh does she know Roisin? 😂

Where did she pick up these rent-a-friends? 😂

Jg86

VIP Member
When that baby learns to walk, shiv will just put her on the plane home by herself and stay to carry on drinking.
Do we think she's drinking again today since she's child free or is she doing punishment training.