Siobhan O'Hagan #71 Zits and wine, the secret au pair was not fine, those yoga poses are out of line!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys is there any truth to the rumour that dua lipa will be a surprise guest at the eras tour? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s drunk in that video/ad. 💯. Yikes.
“My dentist was not happy” :sick:
You’re a mid 30s woman with poor dental hygiene. You should know how to look after your teeth by now.
Oh wait, Slobbers and hygiene, she’s allergic to it. Someone said she looks like she smells like fish. I agree :sick:

Reactions: 16
Holy Jesus that ad!! 🦷🦷 all over the shop! So so bad, really badly edited & agree with other poster she seems a bit tipsy!

If she's relying on ads for income, she may as well pack up her life in clongriffen & move back in with her babysitters / parents

Reactions: 10
My favourite bit was when she said that the charge last for 6 to 8 weeks so you don't need to bring a charger away with you and then produces a portable charger that they also sell. For fucks sake. Would you be well?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just echoing other comments about that ad - seriously cringing for her. She did a makeup reel in Portugal that was all jumpy & trying to be “quirky” and she’s attempting to repeat something similar. Jesus, if that was my sister I’d be saying to her to really start looking at something outside “influencing”.

Reactions: 14
What happened to polished?? God knows we saw enough strips being left in taxis.. she used to claim that their flosser was the reason she didn’t get hangovers.. 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The start when she says ‘can you see her there’ the mad eyes, like check whats in shot before you hit record 🤷‍♀️ or is that a jig at Ned?

Dentist was not happy in a high pitched squeak

The boxes falling off the shelf

The odd looking face she pulled when mentioning you can share it

Strange ad

Reactions: 8
The start when she says ‘can you see her there’ the mad eyes, like check whats in shot before you hit record 🤷‍♀️ or is that a jig at Ned?

Dentist was not happy in a high pitched squeak

The boxes falling off the shelf

The odd looking face she pulled when mentioning you can share it

Strange ad
Errbody in the club getting’ Shivsy

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh my god. That ad.
And Cabaiste allegedly in the house alone with her. Her behaviour is so, so worrying.

If I owned that company I'd demand she remove that ad. It's a dreadful reflection on them.

Reactions: 18
Oh my god. That ad.
And Cabaiste allegedly in the house alone with her. Her behaviour is so, so worrying.

If I owned that company I'd demand she remove that ad. It's a dreadful reflection on them.
Deranged. They will drop any further communication I’d say.

Reactions: 6
Why is everything about bloody drinking and hangovers.

Issues babe, you’ve got major f*ckin issues🙈

State of that video

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also, calling our Corrina looking for freebies, she’s such a scab and looks like one.

Reactions: 4
One thing I can not look at is people brushing their teeth. Spits, or even the threat of spits makes me heave 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

I'll take everyone word for it that the ad is as bad as it sounds 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9