Siobhán O'Hagan #70 Stomping thru the airport with her awful blowie, the image of a reject from TOWIE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair she does look good in those outfits. She usually buys Penny's and Zara that are too tight on her so I guess good quality clothes that fit were going to make a difference.

Reactions: 13
She has more money than sense once again
She really dosnt 😂… we’ll have either

I’m guessing she’s paid for the stylist and hoping hello fresh gives her a code to promote the service - “me and cabbage basically eat the same thing now”

Smokes and Mirrors with Siobhan.
---
I’m laughing at James Smiths stories. Someone asked him what the turning point for him regarding wanting children.

He posts a vid of him and lord lucy and says him and friends went on a mushroom trip and started loving the idea….

While Siobhan sat on a beach alone looking at a family and watching a story by skinny gaz 😂

what she would give to be included on that trip!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
its so odd to see her in grown up bits! Outfit 2 was terrible and the black dress and I liked the white lingerie top on her but not the green skirt with the white top. But I dunno good for her to change it up. Even tho the finical advisor has probably bludgeon themselves to death seeing what she is spending her money on.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
so hang on.... what is a stylist?
i think i was getting confused with a personal shopper.

So a stylist just tells you what tit to buy off the Internet, you get it delivered, try it on and send back what you don't want ???
Sure that's what I do when I'm sitting here bored 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I actually enjoyed that fashion haul 🤭 Interesting to see the difference the earrings even made to the outfits. I thought they mostly all looked great on her. The Levi’s jeans looked fab, wasn’t mad about the white top with it - would get some other kind of broderie anglaise top to do the same job. Black dress was a no for me. The jacket was alright, definitely not worth that price though. Watched it with the sound off as himself is asleep here beside me, but someone above said it was €200. Mad money for a basic white/cream blazer!!

Yeah, wouldn’t say it all came cheap either. The stylist really didn’t create a capsule wardrobe for her, though you could mix and match some of the pieces. Would say she got the styling service discounted though.

Reactions: 11
How tf does she afford all this?!! I’m struggling to meet ends meet every week with my baby and she’s paying a stylist like that 😮😩

Reactions: 8
I actually enjoyed that fashion haul 🤭 Interesting to see the difference the earrings even made to the outfits. I thought they mostly all looked great on her. The Levi’s jeans looked fab, wasn’t mad about the white top with it - would get some other kind of broderie anglaise top to do the same job. Black dress was a no for me. The jacket was alright, definitely not worth that price though. Watched it with the sound off as himself is asleep here beside me, but someone above said it was €200. Mad money for a basic white/cream blazer!!

Yeah, wouldn’t say it all came cheap either. The stylist really didn’t create a capsule wardrobe for her, though you could mix and match some of the pieces. Would say she got the styling service discounted though.
She looked nice but if you had a baby that's weaning and constantly covered in smushed broccoli, would you recommend someone buy a white linen waist coat, a white Massimo dutti cardigan and a 200 euro white blazer ?!

Shivs love of red wine and inability to handle her drink would make that a bad idea, before your get to Roger Casements snotty paws.

It's clear the stylist doesn't have kids and it's clear Shivs total inability to think more than 5 minutes ahead is as strong as ever.

Reactions: 17
She looked nice but if you had a baby that's weaning and constantly covered in smushed broccoli, would you recommend someone buy a white linen waist coat, a white Massimo dutti cardigan and a 200 euro white blazer ?!

Shivs love of red wine and inability to handle her drink would make that a bad idea, before your get to Roger Casements snotty paws.

It's clear the stylist doesn't have kids and it's clear Shivs total inability to think more than 5 minutes ahead is as strong as ever.
It was the colour that got me too. A toddler paws and that.. no chance.

Reactions: 6

She did mention getting it ruined with drink too in the reel 😅🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Had a look at the comments and most people saying she looks fab, which I think she does to be fair. Hegs comment is a bit underwhelming though and not very supportive for such a good friend who obviously knows Shiv struggles with kind of thing as she’s admitted so herself.

IMG_2442.jpeg

Also I see the skirt was Sinead Keary…she must be the only hun who’s actually bought a Sinead Kearn piece - the rest seem to have all been given them for free 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Had a look at the comments and most people saying she looks fab, which I think she does to be fair. Hegs comment is a bit underwhelming though and not very supportive for such a good friend who obviously knows Shiv struggles with kind of thing as she’s admitted so herself.

View attachment 2966264

Also I see the skirt was Sinead Keary…she must be the only hun who’s actually bought a Sinead Kearn piece - the rest seem to have all been given them for free 🤭
I’m sure she will be gifted an ugly lace trim vest any day now after that video 😂😂😂 I don’t know one single person who buys Sinead Keary clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She doesn't even spend the mornings she has her baby with her,baby feeds herself then gets dropped off again for the 50th time this week to someone else.

Reactions: 13
✨When you’re on a family holiday and see an Irish man at the black forge party hammered out of his mind and your values have changed ✨

✨ When you see an actual single mother whose struggled raising their child, defending you but correcting your definitions ✨

✨ When a homeless person is in a queue for a vaccine ✨

✨ When you’re younger, more attractive “friend” wants to leave the country and you see her passport on the table ✨

…please add 🤝

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
✨When you’re on a family holiday and see an Irish man at the black forge party hammered out of his mind and your values have changed ✨

✨ When you see an actual single mother whose struggled raising their child, defending you but correcting your definitions ✨

✨ When a homeless person is in a queue for a vaccine ✨

✨ When you’re younger, more attractive “friend” wants to leave the country and you see her passport on the table ✨

…please add 🤝
✨ When you didn't see what happened because you were bent over the pram , but you got 600 points in the leaving so you also know there can be only one explanation for that beep
✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.