Siobhán O'Hagan #70 Stomping thru the airport with her awful blowie, the image of a reject from TOWIE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those denim maxi/midi skirts are awful 🥴 sorry to anyone that likes them I've just yet to see someone look good in one 😂
Imagine spending god knows what to pay a stylist to play corporate girlie for the day .. who doesn’t need an office space as she has an empty house with no kid in it… I bet you there’s someone she likes that uses that office space and is dressed to impress …

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Screenshot 2024-05-30 153810.png

Interesting that the majority of yoga teachers are women but the one she aspires to be like is a man 🤔 Have we heard her big up a female teacher yet? She has been going to different classes online and a very small amount in person.

Reactions: 29
It is so bizzare! Her family went to bed and probably presumed she did too. Maybe 8 or 10 hours later they all meet for breakfast and she has a guy with her that she met in the early hours of the morning while they were asleep. Little did her parents know at that point that they had just made their second grandchild.

I'm mortified for everyone involved!
Except for slobs.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2965122

Interesting that the majority of yoga teachers are women but the one she aspires to be like is a man 🤔 Have we heard her big up a female teacher yet? She has been going to different classes online and a very small amount in person.
Has she announced she passed her training yet?
Given she's still banging on about the leaving cert it'd be odd not to brag about being a qUaLiFiEd teacher ?

Reactions: 15
Has she announced she passed her training yet?
Given she's still banging on about the leaving cert it'd be odd not to brag about being a qUaLiFiEd teacher ?
Never mentioned it- I found it odd too. Though she did say she had no teacher training this weekend. maybe they're not told on the day?

Reactions: 7
I’m cringing that she is asking between £2-£4 a month is sign up for herself and ‘guest speakers’ for a podcast.
what a time to be alive 😬
Also off topic i know but Maeve Madden had an interesting discussion about instagram algorithms and if she discusses current world events (Gaza) her content is not shown as wildly etc. interesting theory, she been getting messages from alleged bots, hate type.
what a time to be alive 🥺
How long before instahun life is over for them all

Reactions: 12
I thought that was so revealing too. Not a class with her YTT tutor or any of the amazing women who teach. She probably is eyeing him up as baby daddy #2

Reactions: 9
I’m cringing that she is asking between £2-£4 a month is sign up for herself and ‘guest speakers’ for a podcast.
what a time to be alive 😬
Also off topic i know but Maeve Madden had an interesting discussion about instagram algorithms and if she discusses current world events (Gaza) her content is not shown as wildly etc. interesting theory, she been getting messages from alleged bots, hate type.
what a time to be alive 🥺
How long before instahun life is over for them all
I could see it being a good side earner for her for a short time anyway. She has over 160k followers. A few hundred sign ups at 4 quid a month is a decent bit of income. The thing is she will have to put serious effort in to making it worthwhile for people or they’ll pay for one month and no more.

Reactions: 4
For someone who slurps and sucks and emmms through her insta stories she has some confidence in herself thinking people will pay 4 quid a month to listen to her.

There might be an initial interest ( she must have some genuine "fans") but it will tail off quickly.
The podcast market is CROWDED with so much free content.
How interesting does she think she is though really ? Delusional more like.

She's meant to be saving for a mortgage and she's dropping the bones of 200 on a blazer. Seems right.

Reactions: 14
When will she realise it doesn’t matter who she pays she still looks awful.
It’s her. Not the clothing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She will find a way to make the clothes tacky.. must kill her she wasn’t recommended to wear a crop top or a skirt up to her arse…..and of course she has to throw it in there she has a Gucci and a LV bag…. As I said before she’s such a scab in weird ways…. As I have got older I buy way less clothes but do tend to buy better quality ….they look better .. sit better …she’s used to buy tat wearing it once and leaving it behind in what ever city she’s in

Reactions: 20
Where does she think she's going needing a stylist ? She hangs around with a baby and a pram Seven five days a week.

Couple of pairs of jeans, few t shirts and a few summer dresses with runners will see her through. Dunnes have lovely bits in at the moment.
This is just another pathetic reach for attention.

Reactions: 28
She knows she is an insta has-been and can’t keep up with the oversaturated world of young fashionable influencers, enter stylist.

Reactions: 19
She had one mildly successful clothes try on / haul video ages ago and has tried to recreate multiple times since. Give it up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.