Siobhán O'Hagan #70 Stomping thru the airport with her awful blowie, the image of a reject from TOWIE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow James Smith but I’ve been having a nose of his stories since he’s had his son and while I’m not his biggest fan he seems to be living his best life in Australia and is in a relationship (not a pretend one) And lives out beside the sea unlike big foot who pretends too. I’d say the other one is seething with jealously watching his stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t follow James Smith but I’ve been having a nose of his stories since he’s had his son and while I’m not his biggest fan he seems to be living his best life in Australia and is in a relationship (not a pretend one) And lives out beside the sea unlike big foot who pretends too. I’d say the other one is seething with jealously watching his stories.
Agree. He's a plonker. Siobhan tried to market herself as a female James Smith and bought all his stick about not wanting to be in a relationship etc and it just fell flat really.

And she embarrassed herself more and more trying to get close to him. I do think she still thinks they have something in common but they don't.

He's been wildly successful, has bought a beautiful home and a lovely partner and Shiv has just fallen flat on her arse!

Reactions: 22
Those denim maxi/midi skirts are awful 🥴 sorry to anyone that likes them I've just yet to see someone look good in one 😂

Reactions: 28
Why do I feel like she already had that shirt? Those skirts are everywhere and I'm not sure the shirt goes with it. Did a stylist really pick that?

She is not tagging the stylist so not a freebie then!

Reactions: 12
I think Shiv is trying to make herself dateable and will try go after someone established with means to try avoid the Rivervalley return.

Reactions: 14
Agree she definitely had that shirt before!

Yet again crap on the floor...can she not just pick up rubbish! Like Laura can't pop by to clean every day
The cleaner she hired must have gone on a permanent holiday!

Another day of playing dress up for pretend work!

Reactions: 18
On a family holiday, you have a one night stand and then send an email to thousands of people about the "holiday romance"

I've done terribly, awful cringe inducing things in my life but I'm glad I didn't do that.

Holy moly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
You have the ask the question - what is wrong with him that he went?
---
He must have liked her otherwise why would he go?
Still pissed as a fart from the night before I’d say he probably thought our shivers looked like Isla Fisher with his beer goggles on until he sobered up, poor bastard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
It is so bizzare! Her family went to bed and probably presumed she did too. Maybe 8 or 10 hours later they all meet for breakfast and she has a guy with her that she met in the early hours of the morning while they were asleep. Little did her parents know at that point that they had just made their second grandchild.

I'm mortified for everyone involved!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
You have the ask the question - what is wrong with him that he went?
---
He must have liked her otherwise why would he go?
I honestly say the most likely scenario is she asked him to get breakfast and then to the side invited Roisin and her brother in law.

I doubt he agreed to it.

Reactions: 7
It is so bizzare! Her family went to bed and probably presumed she did too. Maybe 8 or 10 hours later they all meet for breakfast and she has a guy with her that she met in the early hours of the morning while they were asleep. Little did her parents know at that point that they had just made their second grandchild.

It's a no isn't it. You are on a family holiday, in your early 30s, which you claim you've paid for...& you decide to bring a ONS down for the continental breakfast.
Like no. My toes curl with the embarrassment. Like her parents must have known she had sex with this randomer hours earlier! I cannot aahhhhhh!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

And the fact she went into the Black Forge party very late aswell like 2/3am made it look like she snuck out of the family accomodation

Reactions: 20
I think Shiv is trying to make herself dateable and will try go after someone established with means to try avoid the Rivervalley return.

Thankfully, her one troll has quite a wide reach (70 threads here will attest to that!) so if any guy is stupid/desperate enough to look at her, they’ll be alerted to Tattle quickly enough!

Reactions: 10

I am even more mortified that we know this. We should not know this. She told us all of this.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.