Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CAA2020

“It’s totally different to the furnace” *uses the furnace page because she knows she’ll get fuck all followers! “We’re going to have so many experts” she used that same spoof for the life lessons launch! This is definitely the end of her and I cannot wait to watch her downfall!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Kkool

"Some free time"

Ned has her all day Wednesday and Wednesday night, then Thursday lunch time he drops her to Deirdres so shiv can play office and do jitz.

Then He has her all day Saturday and Saturday night, and on Sunday ALSO drops her to Deirdres so shiv can do shit wobbly yoga, that's so shit even she knows she can't charge for it.

By my count that's 4 days a week either Ned or her mother has the child. That's more than "some free time". Id say that's about 50% of the week is "some free time" 🙄
And what about this morning when she went for her coastal run? Or 'training" or 'rolling around wearing her pyjamas' or YTT? give me a breakkkkk 🥱 I'm on maternity leave with 2 babies, partner comes home just before bath time. Literally don't get a minute or any help (not that it's expected). She has more free time than time spent with the child!

Jesus I'm angry tonight. Pass me the wine 🍷

influencethis6

VIP Member
She conveniently had a question about her new brand on her question box

And lo & behold the shit show of her new project has just crash landed

What a disastrous 'launch'! Just slapping the new title over the furnace page.
Jesus this is terrible
This is her new baby, her income source, her job...what a limp non event!

Given the logo is a yoga pose, presumably shivvers will be teaching yoga. She's not even qualified yet...plus she's shit at it!

There'll be a S.I.P 2.O by the end of the year ( can you say dole!)

• Haha
  • Heart

surlook

VIP Member
Even though she doesn't have Cadhla on Saturdays she has never once attended a march in town for Gaza. Everything with her is lazy and minimum effort. She can repost but won't actually give it an afternoon of her time.

• Heart

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
Ok so it’s from the Daily Fail so I take it with a pinch of salt… but I gotta say Shiv and Rory sound MADE for each other.

IMG_0555.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

mayoandmagmurderers

At the end of the day the poor child has a mentally stunted mother whose levels of gluttony is only topped by her delusions of grandeur.

Who knows what Darragh is like but it's the child that has my sympathy.

Imagine being raised by Siobhan O Hagan? What chance does the baby stand. Not saying I'm a perfect parent by any means - we all have issues

Get off social media. Get a proper job. Priortise your daughter. Stop putting her in front of the tele. Stop announcing to the world when you're having your period.

You're 35 now. Closer bring an "auld one" as you constantly say than being a "young one".

Feel like entering dangerous territory now.

Change is hard but it's never too late to start the process

Get help

• Heart

purpleorangepink

She can’t seem to understand that the term single mother is generally used to describe a mother who is the single parent to a child. Not single in the case of her relationship status!!

• Heart

Sjc05

If anyone here is in the old Furnace email list, and receives an unsolicited mail regarding the new venture that’s surely that’s needed to prove a GDPR breach. I.e she is using your personal data for something other than what she initially told you it was going to be used for.

CAA2020

Isn’t this quite a different story to the one she tried to portray at the time? Shiv’s ever changing narrative.
She mentioned one time being nauseous. It was a time Ned was with her so I’d say she was 100% acting up to get his sympathy. Now she’s claiming she was nauseous on all trips to make herself out to be some single mam hero…. She tells it every way except the truth 🙃

surlook

VIP Member
Screenshot 2024-05-27 183209.png

She has some nerve in thinking people will pay this to hear her slurp and stammer her way through a nonsensical ramble!

She will only release one or two podcasts a month at most - and everyone else will get it for free two weeks later. Anyone who signs up for this needs their head examined!

Also - "girls" - what the actual fuck?

• Haha
  • Wow

crankypants13

VIP Member
No doubt she thought she by smiling at him he would stop and hit on her.
I’m sure it was quite the endurance test for him not to rip her clothes off.

With whatever she’s done to her face lately, her “smile” potentially looked like a snarl and the poor fecker probably upped his pace to escape. She’s caught in such a secondary school mindset - oh those guys don’t talk to these guys LOL! She needs to grow up. I pity the child being stuck with this stunted individual.

• Haha

surlook

VIP Member
Begarty is a cute hoor. She knows Shiv has a huge following and that she can piggyback off any joint posts/events
Sinead has a bigger following that Siobhan, has big numbers coming to her meditation classes, is selling a monthly subscription, sells rings, and is hosting her second show at the Helix at €50 a head. She does not need Siobhan.

She's a fucking idiot but she's got a work ethic that Shiv can only dream of and has monetised her scams.

I'd say she only suggested that to put Shiv on the spot knowing she won't be qualified by then. I bet they are all laughing at her attempts at yoga.

• Heart
View attachment 2925255
---
I know it was a freebie so she was contractually obligated to do something like this but honestly I am mortified for her!! It is so cringe. I tell ya she won't be doing much dancing in that dress - any little jump and those boobs are coming out!

She looks quite masculine in it I think!

Imagine Roisin and her friends paid their hard-earned cash for their clothes and this gobshite got hers gifted. I'd say they hate her.
---
Her waist is tiny in it though!!
Got the sight of her gives me an inexplicable rage. Just oozes smugness.

I'll go for a walk 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

uncleted

VIP Member
When she was living in Bali and " living differently " she could say and do what she wanted because it was her word against well, hers. And anyone she was surrounded by were exactly the same as her. Bunch of travelling snake oil sales men.

But now it's different. Ned is involved. His family are involved. Real life decent human beings are not gonna put up with her shit.
Must be a shock to the system realising she needs to take accountability for her actions.
I’m convinced this is why she is the way she is. When you’re traveling you meet people but often times it’s out of convenience, they’re not true friends and family like you’d have back home. They don’t care enough to pull you up on your behaviour..she was hanging with the younger crowd. That PT lifestyle is one big circlejerk. And spot on she’s in Ireland now, one place where everyone “knows someone who knows someone”, she can’t write the narrative now. Just in her spending alone shows she’s never really lived here. Yeah you can splurge on villas in Bali and Thailand, which are the same amount as a ROOM in Dublin right now..but not even the richest in Ireland would waste the amount of money she has on rent. I think she is slowly realising her jig is up. Her lifestyle doesn’t look enviable or “flashy” to anyone here, it just looks irresponsible

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
I love how she thinks she will be able to make money off yoga in Dublin. There’s so many teachers up there. She will have to compete with some very well established teachers.
Look at the crowd jen healy drew at wellfest, shiv is in for a rude awakening.
But you’re forgetting that Siobhan has a USP…… it’s… it’s… wait it’ll come to me… it’s the… it’s her…

• Haha

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Eager awaiting the ‘blown away by the interest/support in the new project 🥺” morning coffee thoughts! She shat all over the whole mindfulness/wellbeing stuff until she saw people making money! 5 years late to the party as always 😅
Yesterday morning she said she wasn't going to launch it for another 2 weeks until she was sure it was perfect.then her ADHD kicks in and she decides to just vomit it out into the world , half done and clearly offering services she hasn't even taken the exam for yet.

No doubt the other experts will be "mediation" from Hegs and "unfuck yourself" CBT from unqualified faux psychologist and "someone pass me a bag of yokes" healthy guru, Becca.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

rebremm99

Chatty Member
I know it’s been said many times before but why the fuck are her lips the same color as her skin???? It’s jarring asf

• Haha

Aggie123

I took one for the team as best as I could with that podcast….
She is insufferable…key notes
She was amazing in labour ..her breathing was great … her pain threshold was great….her core was build as she exercised throughout the pregnancy..contradicted herself numerous times .. about her body
Image …. I want to be lean … I watch what I eat ..then I eat what ever I want .. I don’t care how I look … it’s good to show this as so many PTs lie…. Spoke a bit about the furnace.. admitted it had gone stale and no one was really interested ..then she had the closing down sale and 100s signed up… talks about how she has started to write a book a few years ago… a single woman’s life sorta thing … but looks back now and realises what did she actually know … talks about how she likes routine and is sooooooo busy.. and how easier it was to manage her time pre baby… she would have everything done in the morning to chill… does she not realise that is not real life and none of this was a job??????? Like most people work a minimum of 40 hours and all the stuff like to go to the gym … get nails done are down time for most ???? She is so warped from reality she has no grasp of work … I’m sure most of us would wipe her under the table…
Hopes the new project will be out soon … no time to get it finalised … like wtf???

Talks about YTT… acknowledged she is only new to it and she was asked to do a class at some big event…. She admits it prob because of her following .. and she will be nervous…

• Wow

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Using the rain, her period and what's happening in rafah as an excuse for being a bitch.
The rain ? Sure she's been jogging out her front door at her gaff by the coast in the blazing sunshine almost on the daily recently, what's there to be sad about?

Wait...you don't think she...lied about living by the coast do you?!

Reminds me, Sinead is coming over later apparently. I hope she isn't too shocked to learn Clongriffin is actually far inland 😂

• Haha

davin22

I called the blockbusting last night .. I had even liked a comment but quickly unliked as I reckoned she would be blocking likes too .. so the busy single mam with 150k followers who doesn’t look at her dms can go to the trouble of blocking posters of comments and even those who like the comments … ye hun .. really busy you are ..
hope hegarty sends her over the edge ..
time for this one to completely crash ..