Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kilty0964

I think particularly because she only decided to do yoga as part of her boring, vapid daily routine during COVID. Again, I'm a broken record because I'm all about people trying yoga whatever way they want but to decide you're gonna be a yoga teacher after only online classes is crazy to me.
In addition, she doesn't practice any of the other limbs of yogas it's not all Asana (poses) in fact, some of it is the very stuff she was shitting on Sinead and Becca and co. for engaging in (mindfulness, meditation, etc.)
I absolutely agree with this - I've been doing yoga years and years and I think anyone and everyone should try it. The benefits are amazing, and no one should let the fact they aren't perfect put them off anything but I think especially with yoga people think if they aren't able to bust out some insane inversion or balance they are shit at yoga. My issue with this dose and her yoga is the fact she thinks she has the knowledge and skill to teach others when she hasn't attended any in-person lessons as a student and has just done some intensive evening course. It's so clear it's just a cash grab and not out of love of the practice.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

madegg91

The way she goes on about the niece is really odd...can't wait to see her, would love to see her more - coming from someone who dumps her own child with her parents or her co-parenting best friend at the slightest opportunity? She needs to be studied. There must be an ulterior motive there

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Is this what living in a social media world does to you ?

She spends all of her time on her walks / runs eyes darting around seeing who's looking her. It's not normal behavior.
Maybe that runner saw her phone call to the van company and was terrified to interact with her incase he got put on blast ?

• Heart

influencethis6

VIP Member
Well is this a bit of humility creeping through? If it is, it's long over due.

Is it finally dawning on her she can not simply wing it day to day with a child involved. She's responsible for 18 years for her child as a dependent. That includes emotional & Financial support.
I dread to think how much money she has wasted over the years. The need to brag re taking her family way on exotic holidays; the years of high cost rent; the first class flights & new cars.
So reckless & irresponsible & with no regard for her own future ( let alone her child)

That moron James Smith has a lot to answer for! She clearly idolised him & was like a lapdog imitating what he did ( almond croissants anyone?)
But even that idiot bought a house, despite his years of 'living differently ' & saying he never would.

All he did was like what most people in their 30s do...grow the fuck up. Realise you can't always wing it & it's not nice living from bender to bender & with no consistent steady income or place to call home.

I hope she cops on. The child needs stability. I know she's not even one yet, but surely you'd be thinking re creche..primary school etc.

For everyone she'd be better off swallowing her pride ( ego) move home or rent close to home ( still obscene rent) & graft her arse off for a few years.

Not opening the Ned can of worms..but given it was a ONS ( which she told the world about) she's beyond lucky he is in the picture at all ( that is in no way to say Ned isn't responsible, he absolutely is. But how many ONS dads aren't on the scene)

And watching Roisin with her stable relationship, home life & work life must sting
However, I'd say Roisin put up with a lot if shivvers sitting all over her "normal boring life"
Whilst all along, shivvers deep down probably envied her

• Heart

CAA2020

She’s convinced if she gets really lean men will be falling over themselves to get with her…. But nothing makes up for that absolute munters face, smug, sun damaged and badly botoxed! I wouldn’t usually comment on someone’s appearance but she did that all to herself

• Haha

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
What an absolutely shite name. Generic thoughtless crap.

Self improvement from an absolute mess of a human.

Up there with "life lessons"

I'd rather get life lessons from Ted Bundy!!
Remember in transition year. Where you and your friends would set up a company for the module….. it’s giving them vibes 😂
---
They just renamed the furnace in order to keep their followers. Looks like it's a 50/50 partnership this time.
I was like how the fuck did they get 22k followers then noticed it’s just the furnace 😂😂. She afraid to start with a blank slate? 😂

• Haha

Matilda99

Why is her room always so disgusting and messy ?
Mine isn't tidy all the time but I don't sit on the mess and take selfies 🤢🥴
I could not live with that mess around me, imagine going to bed and all that shite to move (or in her case push it on the floor) the drawer being opened-like just close it when you get what you need

I noticed this about all her pics in front of the mirror in the hallway, who just drops everything randomly in the front hall

She just is not aspirational at all, I don’t know how anyone would follow her and think, yes I am influenced by that!

Rant over 🙊🙊🙊

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
I took one for the team and listened to it, queens. Not much more divulged than what was in that trailer. She did mention Darragh by name, that he was over all day when she was first born. Did say she's grateful that she has two parents to love her (the baby).
Wait are you the Karen she thanked 😂

• Haha
The woman can't even do the basics of cleaning the house or do a weekly shop and she's preaching self improvement. Not to mention all the other stuff.

Someone make her stop.

Reactions: 35

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Sinead is definitely as bad as Siobhan. Scratch the surface and you'll find a charlatan underneath.

I think she gets away with a lot more because she presents herself well and looks the part.

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
Why is her room always so disgusting and messy ?
Mine isn't tidy all the time but I don't sit on the mess and take selfies 🤢🥴

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
I am severely repulsed when I see people wear any sort of fitness watch whilst on a night out, gives me mega ick and makes me think they're completely obsessed with their step count even when catatonic drunk which, let's face it, Shivvers was last night.

• Heart

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Now she’s dealt with the rain, her period, her one troll and her inability to stop the war in Gaza with a few gratuitous Insta posts, she just needs to pretend to Heg for a few hours that she’s grand, this is the life she’s always dreamed of and she wouldn’t have it any other way 🤪

• Haha

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
She thought she was James Smith’s equal rather than being influenced. He’s a bit of a knob but clearly his style of content was working for him as his followers and opportunities grew. Meanwhile the same type of content/ lifestyle saw her following plateau. She should have realised it wasn’t going to be viable long term.
Meh hard disagree. Sean Casey is a perfect example. He follows the non-traditional method of content and he’s doing quite well. Siobhan assumed she could get away with acting like that and doing nothing to her business and it came back hard. She’s a PT that can’t cook her own foods. She’s a PT that can’t follow her own programme that she charges people for. Hell she’s a PT that’s extremely unfit 😂.

Sean and James have both gone for the 6 pack shredded look and then - realised ‘listen I can get you there. But it’s a boring life. Life is more fun when you eat fine 5 days a week and enjoy 2 days a week’. They promote some sort of balance.
Siobhan will say don’t count your steps.. then an hour later will post how she did 10,000 while on a zoom. She will talk about how people shouldn’t message her and tell her how lean she’s getting but then will be loving the attention from it ala “your husband let’s you wear a dress like that?’ Man. She will talk about how much she is craving vegetables after eating a large dominos meal to herself 😂. She’s a walking contradiction of herself.

She’s a joke

• Heart

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
"we were over in my mam and dad's this evening"

Tell the truth shivers - Ned dropped Casey to Deirdre at midday today , like he does most Thursdays , while you dicked around in your pretend office, then went to "jits" instead of picking up your kid, then got your mother to make you dinner because you prioritised pretend office and "jits" over buying groceries for your kid.

Dose.

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
I googled the word smug, and this image popped up. Does anyone know who it is ? Caption says, ‘Mother of the Codswallop’ ?

IMG_0395.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick