Siobhán O'Hagan #69 Single mom? No, single mam. Run Ned, as fast as you can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Word back from the wedding. She never stopped talking about Ned. The phone was stuck to her and she uploaded a load of pictures to her close friends on insta and was told to take them down!!
None of that is surprising.

Reactions: 14
Word back from the wedding. She never stopped talking about Ned. The phone was stuck to her and she uploaded a load of pictures to her close friends on insta and was told to take them down!!
Talking about what I'm dying to know!

Relations seem so so so bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
None of that is surprising.
Not at all, I thought the grid post on the wedding was a bit creepy, a lot of coverage, not to mention the video of people dancing having fun and she’s filming it, a private moment amongst pals. It all felt a bit bunny boiler odd. She’s a lost cause. I’d say they eyeroll anytime she’s mentioned or has or be included due to the relationship with Roisin.

One hundred percent. It's her one true love,she wasn't going to be able to shut up about it for long
She probably thinks everyone has forgotten about her obsession and one true commitment/passion in life. I do feel for that poor baby because having an alcohol dependant narcissist for a mother is going to leave her with some serious issues.

It's only a matter of time before she does move closer to home. Not just so she can drink wine ( is she actually for real!), but also so she has babysitters on hand all the time

She really seems to think her drinking is cool or a flex. Proves she really wanted ti be the cool wine aunt, but is actually the pathetic wine mam

I'm not a big drinker at all, certainly not having a glass of wine everyday etc.
It always strikes me as dangerous if anything that she seems to drink a good bit whilst she is with cadhla on her own. Seems so irresponsible. Do you really need that drink that badly?!

And where is this big new business venture? She announced the closure of the furnace over 3 months ago. So no income apart from a very few ads.

I'm stressed for her!

Reactions: 25
They flat out need to build their daughter a granny flat so she can pop for wine as needed. The baby monitor signal would travel I’m sure 🍷 👶🏼

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She’s haemorrhaging followers 🤩 as far as I can remember, she was on 161k because the now infamous day she announced someone rode her and that subsequently a baby was on the way. It’s been coming for a while!because on Instanavigation you can see her exact number of followers and it’s been dropping consistently. She needs another earth shattering event…. She thought “The Phone Call” would be it but that failed miserably 😂

Reactions: 17
She’s some chin on her. That podcast angle shows it clear as day.
Also can’t figure out what is wrong with her bottom lip, never in my life have I witnessed one move like that.

Reactions: 11
What about Ned ?
---
Or maybe it’s gotten so frosty that Ned doesn’t want to handover to her, so this is her cover up as to why he hands over to her mom 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’d say that’s more likely the case he can’t stand her and I don’t know him but you just know by the vibes

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I took one for the team as best as I could with that podcast….
She is insufferable…key notes
She was amazing in labour ..her breathing was great … her pain threshold was great….her core was build as she exercised throughout the pregnancy..contradicted herself numerous times .. about her body
Image …. I want to be lean … I watch what I eat ..then I eat what ever I want .. I don’t care how I look … it’s good to show this as so many PTs lie…. Spoke a bit about the furnace.. admitted it had gone stale and no one was really interested ..then she had the closing down sale and 100s signed up… talks about how she has started to write a book a few years ago… a single woman’s life sorta thing … but looks back now and realises what did she actually know … talks about how she likes routine and is sooooooo busy.. and how easier it was to manage her time pre baby… she would have everything done in the morning to chill… does she not realise that is not real life and none of this was a job??????? Like most people work a minimum of 40 hours and all the stuff like to go to the gym … get nails done are down time for most ???? She is so warped from reality she has no grasp of work … I’m sure most of us would wipe her under the table…
Hopes the new project will be out soon … no time to get it finalised … like wtf???

Talks about YTT… acknowledged she is only new to it and she was asked to do a class at some big event…. She admits it prob because of her following .. and she will be nervous…

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.