Siobhán O'Hagan #69 Single mom? No, single mam. Run Ned, as fast as you can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talks about YTT… acknowledged she is only new to it and she was asked to do a class at some big event…. She admits it prob because of her following .. and she will be nervous…
She agreed to do it??? OMFG.... mortified for her.

Imagine rocking up to one of those wellness events (and yes, I'm aware their guests are VERY questionable- faces & trish for example) as an experienced yoga practitioner and this one rocks up on stage and performs her basic robot yoga?!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I’ve said it before and all said it again she is the most unlikebale gowl I’ve ever come across, good luck to her wanting to get married because no decent fella would go near her and her I’m oh so superior attitude. Her sister seems to come across as normal and well liked wonder what happened to the other yoke.

Reactions: 29
I’ve said it before and all said it again she is the most unlikebale gowl I’ve ever come across, good luck to her wanting to get married because no decent fella would go near her and her I’m oh so superior attitude. Her sister seems to come across as normal and well liked wonder what happened to the other yoke.
I often wonder what the relationship between her & her sister is really like.

Reactions: 18
Apologies I was working my full time job! She was actually saying how amazing everything is with the co parenting but she mentioned him at every opportunity.
Dear Lord... delooloo....

Guarantee she thinks theres still a chance he'll fall for her (questionable) charms.

Reactions: 21
Apologies I was working my full time job! She was actually saying how amazing everything is with the co parenting but she mentioned him at every opportunity.
But that's not the case is it ? Also how is she affording her lifestyle considering her new business is nowhere near ready for launch?

Reactions: 10
Has she said where she's working these days.? I'm not buying the bullshit of her renting out a work space . She would be showing it to us if she was.

Reactions: 7
Has she said where she's working these days.? I'm not buying the bullshit of her renting out a work space . She would be showing it to us if she was.
She showed it yesterday? It's a work hub and seems to be a thursday morning thing.

Reactions: 3
She’s also planning a move again but I didn’t get where to.
Box rooms calling. She's setting the scene with the whole "I wish I lived in swords so I could drink with my dad" story.

Thanks little drunk girl (Cadhla, is that you?)

Also, tattle is your full time job now. Don't mind that other shite your employer asked you to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.