Siobhán O'Hagan #69 Single mom? No, single mam. Run Ned, as fast as you can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still pretending she lives in Malahide 🙄 why can’t she just work from home like a normal person, she doesn’t even have Coddle, I swear she is the biggest oddball to walk the planet.

Reactions: 32
I wonder why she took down the stupid pictures of her with the glasses and the Tesco skirt, I mean “office attire”!

Reactions: 7
I am creased 😂. The girl who spent 10 years walking by her old office. Like every trip home. Would make sure she walked past the office and took a picture.

Now pays to use an office to do her work 😂😂. She defo is living differently 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I am creased 😂. The girl who spent 10 years walking by her old office. Like every trip home. Would make sure she walked past the office and took a picture.

Now pays to use an office to do her work 😂😂. She defo is living differently 😂😂
Alexa play Avicii, I could be the one 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Lidl Baldoyle is walking distance from her so she can get the walk in and get her bread. But then she would have nothing to complain about on social media.
I don't think they provide highchairs tho 🤔
Imagine Shiv admitting she lived walking distance to Lidl Baldoyle? 😂 Especially when it's just a short 90 minutes walk to Malahide 😂

Still pretending she lives in Malahide 🙄 why can’t she just work from home like a normal person, she doesn’t even have Coddle, I swear she is the biggest oddball to walk the planet.
Coddle gets handed back at midday on Thursdays, so shiv makes Thursday her "office day" (read: dicking around filming the marina pretending to live by the sea).

Does that mean Coddle was with her dad yesterday and is handed over to Deirdre OHagan then for the day?!

Reactions: 10
Being in the office makes me want to be outside 🥴🥴🥴

You could...work from your garden I suppose ? 😂 She's no discipline that's why she's to go to an office space but it's actually the same as buying yourself a new notebook and pens saying you're getting organised! It's not about the tools or the location it's about your actual commitment and interest in the work and she has no work ethic, never did.

Don't get me wrong work isn't my first priority but if I was "self employed" and "running my own business" I'd be working way harder than this oaf does. It's why I don't buy the whole "work for yourself" koolaid, takes a lot of commitment and effort to run a successful company and lots of hours work. Not one or two hours by the pool in Bally.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Don't get me wrong work isn't my first priority but if I was "self employed" and "running my own business" I'd be working way harder than this oaf does.
Exactly why I'm employed but not self employed.

It allows me to chill out with my fellow crazy witches on Tattle at 2.45pm on a Thursday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Runners don't greet Wankers. Of which she is a 1st class one.

What an utter bell end.

Pays to sit in an office environment when the Villa is empty, unless Laura is cleaning and the hoover is too loud. I bet she sits on excel making pretend tables and highlights the waiting list fictional numbers.

Reactions: 16
Hasn't been a peep about the Furnace/Rebrand in months.. very odd. I can't figure how she's surviving. Surely the few collabs she's lowering herself to do wouldn't bring in THAT much income?

Reactions: 14
Imagine Shiv admitting she lived walking distance to Lidl Baldoyle? 😂 Especially when it's just a short 90 minutes walk to Malahide 😂

Coddle gets handed back at midday on Thursdays, so shiv makes Thursday her "office day" (read: dicking around filming the marina pretending to live by the sea).

Does that mean Coddle was with her dad yesterday and is handed over to Deirdre OHagan then for the day?!
Or maybe it’s gotten so frosty that Ned doesn’t want to handover to her, so this is her cover up as to why he hands over to her mom 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I've said this before and I'll say it till the cows come home.....
But if I was her parents age and my 35 year old daughter arrived home with a baby and expected so much from me I'd be fuming. She's lucky her parents are so accommodating.
It is not her parents responsibility to pick up the slack and look after the results of her ons

• Heart
Reactions: 39
“People prefer when you’re honest and yourself”

Says the woman with fake tits and filler. Who pretended she was in a relationship with her “partner” for 9 months.

The only good thing about that podcast concept is that it might have her doing Talking shite with Siobhan or whatever it’s called in the gym. Imagine her trying to interview someone and do a burpee 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Word back from the wedding. She never stopped talking about Ned. The phone was stuck to her and she uploaded a load of pictures to her close friends on insta and was told to take them down!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.