Siobhán O'Hagan #69 Single mom? No, single mam. Run Ned, as fast as you can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She puts so much into random interactions with others 😂 if I say hi or smile at someone and they don't smile back I usually think "oh they didn't see" or "oh they're having a busy morning" and move on not OH ITS COS IM A RUNNER AND THEY ARE A WALKER I THINK

• Haha
Reactions: 41
No doubt she thought she by smiling at him he would stop and hit on her.
I’m sure it was quite the endurance test for him not to rip her clothes off.

With whatever she’s done to her face lately, her “smile” potentially looked like a snarl and the poor fecker probably upped his pace to escape. She’s caught in such a secondary school mindset - oh those guys don’t talk to these guys LOL! She needs to grow up. I pity the child being stuck with this stunted individual.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Her morning thoughts hurt my brain

runners don’t interact with walkers ? Not sure what planet your on babe but it might be just you ✌
Sourdough man ? She hates waking up with no sourdough ? Ok just go shops when you’re running low. Common sense.
I've just seen her thoughts from yesterday and how getting her daughter to sleep at 7pm was great but she looked for her at 455am and she doesn't mind anything after 5am. She is not ok, hopefully her daughter doesn't go through any sleep regressions and start staying up for all hours because the poor wee girl will be ignored until 5am or moaned about for being up.

Reactions: 15
No doubt she thought she by smiling at him he would stop and hit on her.
Was just going to post something similar or the very least gave her the eye, she really has a very opinion of herself and views herself as some type of hottie.

Reactions: 8
I love sourdough bread. £1.89 slice it yourself in Lidl.
i go to ldli on a Sunday/Monday, Wednesday and probably Friday to do me the weekend. I have a 6 month baby, and my partner works away all week. Its not difficult especially since its lighter evenings and we can walk everywhere

Reactions: 20
Is this what living in a social media world does to you ?

She spends all of her time on her walks / runs eyes darting around seeing who's looking her. It's not normal behavior.
Maybe that runner saw her phone call to the van company and was terrified to interact with her incase he got put on blast ?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
You see if she was in Bally, she'd just use Gojek to get her sourdough!
It's not like she lives in the middle of nowhere! Plus, I don't know, she could actually make sourdough!

I wonder does she only smile / acknowledge other walkers / runners when she's without "the baby"( I find that v cold) ...is our shivvers attempting to flirt!!
---
Is this what living in a social media world does to you ?

She spends all of her time on her walks / runs eyes darting around seeing who's looking her. It's not normal behavior.
Maybe that runner saw her phone call to the van company and was terrified to interact with her incase he got put on blast ?
You make a v good point. All these "relationships" are all through the medium of social media. It's not genuine for the most part.
As in if you suffer a loss in your family, these huns who slap 🔥 under your posts, won't be the ones to provide genuine support , help etc.

So it would make sense that face to face interactions are jarring, as people are ( especially huns) do all their conversations online.

It's actually scary how much human interaction in person has gone by the wayside a lot

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Jesus Christ just catching up on her stories on iganony and it is completely inane drivel! Why the duck does she feel the need to share every single random boring mundane thought that goes through her giant sun damaged head??? She needs her WiFi taken away

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I love sourdough bread. £1.89 slice it yourself in Lidl.
i go to ldli on a Sunday/Monday, Wednesday and probably Friday to do me the weekend. I have a 6 month baby, and my partner works away all week. Its not difficult especially since its lighter evenings and we can walk everywhere
Lidl Baldoyle is walking distance from her so she can get the walk in and get her bread. But then she would have nothing to complain about on social media.
I don't think they provide highchairs tho 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Good God she has driven from clongriffen to office space in Malahide to play at being in an office!

Isn't her entire "job" ( furnace or whatever next gimmick) fully online???

What an utter waste & done purely to look like she had somewhere to go & stuff to do

I'd say she is sitting there, wearing her science glass goggles, playing solitaire on her laptop.

She makes no sense to me at all. There is no need for her to waste fuel ( & sit in traffic) & waste money on renting shared office space. And of course she had to pick the office with the view of the marina.

She may find sourdough in supervalu & tesco there in malahide!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Good God she has driven from clongriffen to office space in Malahide to play at being in an office!

What an utter waste & done purely to look like she had somewhere to go & stuff to do

I'd say she is sitting there, wearing her science glass goggles, playing solitaire on her laptop.

She makes no sense to me at all. There is no need for her to waste fuel ( & sit in traffic) & waste money on renting shared office space. And of course she had to pick the office with the view of the marina.

Driving?

Sure she lives close by, as you can see from her jogging stories.

It's only a mere 90 minute walk from door to door. Really helps with the step counting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She puts so much into random interactions with others 😂 if I say hi or smile at someone and they don't smile back I usually think "oh they didn't see" or "oh they're having a busy morning" and move on not OH ITS COS IM A RUNNER AND THEY ARE A WALKER I THINK
Its honestly like she thinks everyone places so much value on any interaction with her and HOW would the random person that she sees once a month maybe not remember her.

Reactions: 10
How often she gets new mp active wear says they must be shite,
I buy workout gear on black Friday a couple of everything get rid of some of the bad bits but my stuff lasts well beyond the year, How bad is it if she needs new stuff every month

Reactions: 15

The money she spent on fuel and that office space would get her a flight to Portugal 🇵🇹

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.