Siobhan O'Hagan #67 Gotta free bed no sign of Ned If I keep this up I’ll be living in mams shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listen up Male Drivers of Clongreffen and beyond.

You can flash your hazards at Shivers, infact she loves it but don’t dare honk your horn she gets highly offended.

Is she for real ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️
If honking means sex, what do hazards mean? Above the waist action only? Oral maybe (or is pumping your break lights oral?)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s basically been doing morning stretches for a few years and thinking it’s yoga.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I'm sorry to quote myself but I had to watched it again 🤣

then I had to compare her forward fold to someone actually doing it.
God it’s too hard to tell who’s the professional and who's Siobhan.

Jk I’ve seen corpses in Rigor mortis more flexible then Siobhan

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Alright Jeff Bezos. Calm down creaming yourself over being able to afford a few BIC pens.
---
I was just thinking the same thing, like who would consider that interesting 🤔 she is such a bleeping clown 🤡 she angers me that she is still spoofing tit and still making money 🙄🙄
I hear ya. Her content is so remarkably tit it's enraging. Between the pens and the flashing lights story this one literally has nothing between the ears.

And I guarantee you she thinks they are amazing stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.