Siobhan O'Hagan #67 Gotta free bed no sign of Ned If I keep this up I’ll be living in mams shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how much she’s charging. I’m looking into Pilates with an actual registered physio therapist and it’s €80 a term. This one and her 4 week weekend course 🙈🙈
Well, based on her previous endeavours it’ll be “very pricey” and she’ll likely want to know where you work and see a statement of earnings before allowing you to sign up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well, based on her previous endeavours it’ll be “very pricey” and she’ll likely want to know where you work and see a statement of earnings before allowing you to sign up.
Remember that. Wasn't that the case for her in person London training!!!?

Shady af and she spoke very little about it.

Reactions: 12
That video should come with a trigger warning 🙈🙈 my eyes

she is nowhere near ready to be teaching, correcting, or even engaging in yoga practices as a teacher. For someone who does yoga for years daily her mobility is absolutely shocking. She needs more than this course to get it right

Reactions: 21
Not only does she have shocking form but that voice is not soothing. Yoga teachers have a gently calm demeanor and a voice to match.

Reactions: 26
Sure she only started going to in-person classes when she started this YTT course right? It speaks again to her overinflated ego and nose for a quick sale. Surely to god you should be attending in-person yoga classes for at least a year or two, and getting your form correct, before you even consider going down the teaching path...She'll cause someone an injury 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
She's bone idle so she won't want to do more than 4 courses a year.

She's a narcissist and an ego maniac stuck in the glory days of the early furnace years, so her rationale will be she deserves at least 6 figures for that effort.

Logistically and again - lazy - she won't be arsed taking more than maybe 15 people per course.

So I reckon four courses a year at €1700 per person? She'll justify that like it's exclusive and is basically what you'd spend on margs* on the Northcote road in Clapham in a summer anyway so really it's a bargain.

If you join her online programme TF2** you'll get a discount on the yoga , so it's only €1699 per course.

*You, not Shivs because she doesn't drink now.
**The Furnace 2

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Whats the idea of the scribbled out window in the crappy yoga post? We already know where you live slobbers 😆😆😆 It starts with a clon and ends with a griffen 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sure even her saying she’ll teach her friends in the house but it’ll be noisy and loud. That’s peak Siobhan - knows it needs to be clean and quiet, but noisy and messy is what she’s offering so take it or leave it because she’s not making any changes to get it right. She’ll do it within the confines of what’s available to her and what’s least effort

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She won't be providing yoga teacher trainings for a long while you need a lot more than 200 hours to teach others how to teach. I'd say she needs a minimum of another 300 hours before providing teacher training herself.
She'll do some online forum where people pay X amount a month for certain amount of online classes with her.

Reactions: 11
Sure even her saying she’ll teach her friends in the house but it’ll be noisy and loud. That’s peak Siobhan - knows it needs to be clean and quiet, but noisy and messy is what she’s offering so take it or leave it because she’s not making any changes to get it right. She’ll do it within the confines of what’s available to her and what’s least effort
Spot on. Anyone with a smallie could do a YouTube yoga video with accompanying gurgles / screams / shouts from their kids. It’s not exactly relaxing, so I doubt you’d have people lining up to pay Shiv’s premium fees for the privilege.

I wonder will she gravitate toward Grand Canal Dock again? It’s one of her favourite places in Dublin, and she’ll think she’ll get lots of high earners en route to their high flying corporate jobs.

Reactions: 5
Her yoga is just so…bad. It’s like when you go to a class and you think you’re the tit and you look exactly like the teacher then you catch sight of yourself in the mirror and you’re no where near bent as far or as gracefully.

when she jumped back up to the top of her mat she hd to reposition her feet multiple times! Like you can just walk to the top of the map. Jumping is an option for those who can do it

God you just know her class won’t offer ANY variations either. It’ll be my way or the highway
it's because she has long femurs :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s like bull in china shop and the big deep husky voice on her, I don’t even know anything about yoga and even I know her yoga looks off.

• Haha
How does someone 'overuse hazard lights'?!! 🙄🥴 Not in all my years of driving has it even entered my head to use my hazards just for the craic. The clue is in the name.... HAZARD lights!! I don't know how this girl functions 🙈 Also, she looks so stiff doing those yoga moves, certainly nobody to aspire to be like.

• Haha
How does someone 'overuse hazard lights'?!! 🙄🥴 Not in all my years of driving has it even entered my head to use my hazards just for the craic. The clue is in the name.... HAZARD lights!! I don't know how this girl functions 🙈 Also, she looks so stiff doing those yoga moves, certainly nobody to aspire to be like.
is she really loosing the plot?! Hazard lights?! 🤪

Reactions: 4
The only hazard light is her big ginger head stomping towards you on your peaceful morning run with her robo-cop gear and sunglasses like an Al Qaeda terrorist.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
How does someone 'overuse hazard lights'?!! 🙄🥴 Not in all my years of driving has it even entered my head to use my hazards just for the craic. The clue is in the name.... HAZARD lights!!
Same?? If someone's using hazard lights- I'm looking for the fricking hazard?!? Usually cows on a road, or the odd time it's a car accident or something and a warning to slow down a bit and be cautious.
I don't think I've ever in my life used hazard lights to say 'hello' or acknowledge someone? I'm more likely to 'flash the lights' than use hazards?

Reactions: 7
Listen up Male Drivers of Clongreffen and beyond.

You can flash your hazards at Shivers, infact she loves it but don’t dare honk your horn she gets highly offended.

Is she for real ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.