Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urggg at the yoga. Her complete inability to put ego aside is the issue. Every single time she posts it’s about getting into the pose or what she perceives to be getting deep into it. So instead of a nicely aligned twist which would be fine, not everyone is super flexible, we have the absolute mess in the screenshot. I remember her repeatedly doing the world’s ugliest wheel pose too.., the memories. Nothing wrong with using props, but her ego won’t let her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I for one can't believe she admitted she was doing it wrong, maybe motherhood has humbled her🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I for one can't believe she admitted she was doing it wrong, maybe motherhood has humbled her🤣
don't be fooled by her admitting she didn't know something. It's all calculated and planned for her next move. She will flog yoga and the narrative will be, look how she did the app for 10 years but did it wrong, 3 classes in person and her form has been corrected. Well i bleeping never! She will use it to flog the next waiting list. I'm guessing a yoga app with a virtual check in to correct your form. Basically The Oven has turned Namaste.

This is not shivs admitting she was wrong. This is shivs attempting to line up her next scam.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Her values have changed and she thinks she needs to work set hours ? 🤔

You mean hours like say 9am until, I dunno sometime late in the afternoon but not too late. duck it, let's say 5?

• Haha
Reactions: 64

You mean hours like say 9am until, I dunno sometime late in the afternoon but not too late. duck it, let's say 5?
Oh Jesus swept. The 360 is almost complete 😂😂😂

Values changed is the biggest load of guff she comes out with.

What an absolute dose. I pity the poor unfortunates whose office she is going to stomp into and start offering them unsolicited advice on spreadsheets 😂😂

Perhaps in a setting outside the home.

Not a pub, or a hotel, or a cafe.

Some other space. Maybe somewhere you could collaborate with others who also work with you.

And OH-ffice, if you will

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I get that, my general point is though she NEVER comments on domestic issues even though claims to absorb loads of current affairs stuff but comments on Gaza most likely as she has picked up it's getting her increased engagement.

If she just said , "we've a big referendum today, heading down to vote" - which is always a good thing in a democracy and would encourage some of her on the fence followers to do the same. She doesn't need to state what her choice is.

But nothing, I doubt she even voted or knows what it's all about. This again displays there is very little substance to her.
The only time she was interested was with Repeal. And that was only to get a free hoody. Honest to god, she scrounged a free hoody rather than donating. Can anyone remember what her response was when she was called out for it? It was really passive aggressive

• Wow
What an absolute dose. I pity the poor unfortunates whose office she is going to stomp into and start offering them unsolicited advice on spreadsheets 😂😂
What she learnt about spreadsheets was basic ECDL lessons 😂. I doubt you could even create a pivot table or worse.. when someone asks her to run a macro on excel she would start talking about her protein intake for that day and how she’s craving some nutrients

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Perhaps in a setting outside the home.

Not a pub, or a hotel, or a cafe.

Some other space. Maybe somewhere you could collaborate with others who also work with you.

And OH-ffice, if you will
She's likely saying she can't do any work with the child and trying to position to the parents to mind her a few days.

When in reality she never did any work anyway!

She'll probably drop the child on Swords, pretend she is going to work and head home to watch shite American Reality TV on the couch.
---
Folks, every bit of her life has looked a self created mental struggle for the last 4 years. All of it for instagram. She is slowly reaching the bottom of the pit. She needs to wise the fook up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
i don't know why she carries on that she has so much to do. Every adult has the same dilema's yet she tries to make out she has such important things/work/life going on.
We all have other tit to do, even if it means emptying the dishwasher, or cleaning the loo, catching up on tv, the news, etc
when does anyone actually sit down and not have ANYTHING else they could be doing?.

The arrogance and air importance is off the charts. She does sweet FA and proves it over and over by starting a new hobby and dropping it for the next fad.

Every day arse wipe.

Welcome to 9-5 Slobs, we all have the same 24 hours remember, best you start remembering that

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.