Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she was in her “Oh Clapham” era and thought that buying the Sunday Times and listening to jazz made her appear more intellectual and superior. But didn’t know the difference between Palestine and Afghanistan 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Remember when she was in her “Oh Clapham” era and thought that buying the Sunday Times and listening to jazz made her appear more intellectual and superior. But didn’t know the difference between Palestine and Afghanistan 🤣
Love to know who that was for. The jazz and sunday times business. Also no mention of the rugby this year another passing fad for her.

Reactions: 25
I hate defending her that referendum is so divisive I don't blame her for not mentioning it.
I get that, my general point is though she NEVER comments on domestic issues even though claims to absorb loads of current affairs stuff but comments on Gaza most likely as she has picked up it's getting her increased engagement.

If she just said , "we've a big referendum today, heading down to vote" - which is always a good thing in a democracy and would encourage some of her on the fence followers to do the same. She doesn't need to state what her choice is.

But nothing, I doubt she even voted or knows what it's all about. This again displays there is very little substance to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Or she could just be a normal functioning adult and go out and get one. We have a couple of them neatly dispersed in different rooms in the house. Like it's the normal thing to do.

But no, Shiv will go out and buy 6 blenders, and 4 smartwatches instead.

This woman has serious problems. This is not the image a person who claims they have their tit together and collects huge sums of money to provide a service should be releasing to the world.

She is sloppy and doesn't care.
Some day she'll move the mess from one place to another and discover a family of Roma Gypsies have taken camp underneath her mounds of clutter.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“Yesterday I found out I have been doing Downward dog all wrong”

Havnt most yogis on here pointed that out quite frequently… Havnt posts on her yoga poses said the same 😂

But she’s only after finding out now…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
“Yesterday I found out I have been doing Downward dog all wrong”

Havnt most yogis on here pointed that out quite frequently… Havnt posts on her yoga poses said the same 😂

But she’s only after finding out now…
Admits you can't learn yoga by watching an app. Spends this morning copying yoga poses, badly, off an app. Clearly plans to sell her piss poor yoga poses through an app.
Absolute charlatan.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Speaking of no shame, she’s gonna spend the next few months(?) being told she’s been doing every pose wrong for years, admitting this online, probably followed by eventual resentment towards the course and always being wrong, moaning about having to do the course and then at the end of it she’s gonna start selling her pre-recorded yoga videos for €99 for three months of unlimited yoga access. (If all the spots aren’t taking by the waitlist of people that don’t know what they are on a waitlist for first).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Lads, I got a Lime bike and went to Gail’s for coffee and a croissant whilst working in London today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She's been doing a lot more than downward dog wrong. A lot of her poses are not correct and you honestly may as well not do them if you don't do them correctly. We can all fly our bodies into different poses, it's about being able to hold them (with whatever props you require) in the right way

Reactions: 21
Gas, she must have been called out and adjusted on front of the class.

We've been saying here for about 4 years now how wrong her form is and she declared herself knowledgeable. The fact that in a few months she will declare herself an expert and price herself at more than her teacher or anyone else is galling.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
How she’s gone straight into YTT after only ever doing yoga from an app and never in person classes is beyond me 🤣 No wonder her form is so poor! Her little enemy Queen Nicole walks the walk as much of a dose she is too..!

Reactions: 24
I could fling myself about at 10x speed and call it yoga. It’d be some fuckin sight.
She posted her yoga in normal speed once and it looked like someone stumbling home after one too many pints.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
IMG_4869.png

The whole point of this spine twisting posture is to keep your spine straight while twisting, I'm no yogi but I am cringing at her form

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.