Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wait until coddle starts teething and the sleepless nights and the day time crankiness, I found the teething stage harder than those early newborn weeks of being extremely sleep deprived. But I’ll probably be eating my words because coddle is not like other babies, and Shiv will never admit that when she is teething how hard it is.

Reactions: 18
She can't wait to spend the summer jogging "on the coast" 🤢

Just a reminder it'll be 2 days a week when your kids at her Dad's and you'll have to drive there from Clongriffin, where you actually live.

Also, waitll you see what the weather's like in Ireland in summer Shivvers - Enjoy!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It’s easy got Shiv as she doesn’t even do the basics like pick up after herself and cricket. She does the bare minimum to get by. Buys in her hello fresh, so no big food shop/ meal planning. Has a cleaner. Parents on hand. 48 hours off a week. Believes scrolling social media is WFH.

I would love to see this one attempt a 9-5 and raise a baby.

Reactions: 28
Where is the scientific evidence to support this theory Shiv? An absolute bell end this one!
Ah c'mon, everyone knows it. You don't need evidence.
Like if you read during your pregnancy, your baby is able to read much earlier than other babies too
If you watched netflix during pregnancy, your baby can skip straight to watching the season finale as they already know what happened in the earlier episodes
If you started baking while pregnant, your baby can make a chocolate fondant on demand no problem!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
If only applying moisturiser, sun cream and lip balm was easy as motherhood eh!

Remember in Bally she banged on about not being able to get salt and vinegar pringles? You would think she is still in a 3rd world country that doesn’t have moisturiser. Her skin looks like it could do with a Vaseline bath.
Is she on the sunbeds?? Her skin looks so dry and pigmented with a reddish tinge that ppl with fair skin get when they do the beds

Reactions: 21
Is she bleeping high ?

This is the same woman who was on, manic, 24 hours ago saying she's struggling to fit everything in ?? But motherhood is easy ??!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
SPARE ME !!!!! 😑
She's additionally rage inducing atm.

Something is up with her. She's angry and letting the world know how better she is than everyone in her head.
---
She can't wait to spend the summer jogging "on the coast" 🤢

Just a reminder it'll be 2 days a week when your kids at her Dad's and you'll have to drive there from Clongriffin, where you actually live.

Also, waitll you see what the weather's like in Ireland in summer Shivvers - Enjoy!
I counted and it rained every single day last July lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
duck the duck off you absolute cretin... how easy it is. It's the hardest job in the bleeping world bar none. & this is from someone with a literal angel child (granted no family nearby so don't have the cushy life this one has). UGH I AM ENRAGED. Think I need a break from her and her constant bollix

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Whaaaaaat!!! How easy it is??!!! Said no new mother ever!! Maybe her delusion helps her get through the days
Also what would cause your skin to look like that, is it acne scars?
This is good old fashioned sun damage!!! (And terrible filler in the unfortunately coloured lips)
The outcome of a ginger trying to convince herself and the tan obsessed young ones she used to hang out with that she too can tan, when in reality you are ruining your skin and the 'tan' is simply all the freckles joining together!!! Why she is so against suncream or moisturiser is baffling?!

Reactions: 28
duck the duck off you absolute cretin... how easy it is. It's the hardest job in the bleeping world bar none. & this is from someone with a literal angel child (granted no family nearby so don't have the cushy life this one has). UGH I AM ENRAGED. Think I need a break from her and her constant bollix
Given she’s never really had a job sure she wouldn’t know, she’s also lying thru her teeth for the benefit of here! She’s gone from, last week was so horrendous and she was on her own without water to this is piss easy lads! Oh and Siobhan I had an angel of a baby who slept through the night from 8 weeks!! Now they wake every hour on the hour so good luck with that!

Reactions: 17
She's an open book ?

Tell us about your "partner" Darragh, Shivvers. How long did you date ? How long did you know him before hand ?

Give over. Very, very little on here is made up and freely observable cos she's not as smart as she thinks she is.

Motherhood is not EaSy, and you've only been doing it for 6 months love.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Been offline most of the day and let me tell ye I am AGHAST (and yet at the same time not at all surprised) at the sheer level of supreme cuntery out of her today.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
So....I have long thought that Siobh reminds me of someone and the Oakleys have just confirmed it for me.

Anyone remember Shaun White, the snowboarder who had long hair for years....and was an Oakleys brand ambassador......

Maybe I have gone too far here.....feel free to tell me if I am too mean!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Motherhood - Completed it mate ✅️

If there's one takeaway from her insta rambles, it's that anything she says is usually the exact opposite of reality.

I'd say the green eyed monster is out with the sister being home, hence the bucking against reality.

duck me, but she's to be pitied.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.