Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have a look at her most recent followers…..all bots bit of comfort shopping after a tough week was it Slob??
Shiv: My sOHcial media frIENds tHaT suPPort me 🫶

Indiam Social media friend: I HOpe yOuR husband is very happy

Shiv: *likes comment

Reactions: 32
Absolute gems Like titles of the RO'CK books, but better.

Reactions: 17
Again no mention of the baby… no mention of how the baby is recovering … it’s all about her ….its like she has erased the hospital ordeal from her mind… got her the traction after the running video

Reactions: 37
I can't believe how long I've been here.

I wonder if Shiv has made an excel spreadsheet yet to work out the average length of her threads?

Reactions: 19
Gosh, it looks like her one troll is clever, witty and observant….

66 threads deep. What a time to be alive…

Reactions: 26
Every single of those threads is a car crash of epic proportions.

How can she not look at them and think "yeah I maybe a bit of a gobshite"

I'm sure her friends and family have!

Reactions: 20
Again no mention of the baby… no mention of how the baby is recovering … it’s all about her ….its like she has erased the hospital ordeal from her mind… got her the traction after the running video
This is what is bizarre....why post the hospital visit at all if you are not going to update all your caring followers on how she is..!

Reactions: 15
This is what is bizarre....why post the hospital visit at all if you are not going to update all your caring followers on how she is..!
no need now she got the sympathy she needed. House clean done , Rocky road Baby sat.
Completed it mate

Reactions: 17
It was nothing but a sympathy move. She managed to get a dig at Ned and have everyone forget about last weeks fraud running claims. Also took the shine off Hegs product launch with many shared followers.

A classic Shiv O'Hagan move.

Reactions: 25
You could actually write one of those thriller novels based on her. The stealing of the passport, the getting knocked up on purpose by a ONS, the baby conveniently being unwell when the dad leaves the country, robbing vaccines from the poor, getting ice creams sent by delivery drivers just because you like to feel superior. So devious.

There's a tattler working on it I believe. Deadly serious.

Actually it's not a thriller it's satire/comedic like Ross O'Carroll Kelly which it think is a more apt genre.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I dunno how I managed to do it but I've cleaned and made my lunch and have spoken to a person to help me with a project. I might need to lie down now.

There's a tattler working on it I believe. Deadly serious.

Actually it's not a thriller it's satire/comedic like Ross O'Carroll Kelly which it think is a more apt genre.
That’s Me .

Book 2 is about the pregnancy period

I get very bored between work projects

Reactions: 20
Had to do my order before I posted this, because as soon as I do they’ll all sell out, lol at the arrogance

Reactions: 16
How many pairs of gym leggings does one person need ??!

Surely 5 pairs would do ya ? Especially if they wash and dry so quick ?

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.