Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t nasal breathing like, how we all breathe? Sure “mouth breathing” is known as an insult. Never in my life has my breathing, in any circumstances, required me to blow my nose on my sleeve. And even if it had, my self respect is the thing that stops me SHARING THAT WITH PEOPLE

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She does be extra disgusting when she is unhappy. Remember the Bali and London sweat stories?

I thought the story she posted the other day of the child's oversized food was vile. She'll post vile things about her daughter and moments like the hospital visit without a seconds thought for her privacy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She does be extra disgusting when she is unhappy. Remember the Bali and London sweat stories?

I thought the story she posted the other day of the child's oversized food was vile. She'll post vile things about her daughter and moments like the hospital visit without a seconds thought for her privacy.
Or having to throw out the Birkenstocks she had for a couple of months because they stank!
Like would someone have a word.

Reactions: 7
Easy run majority zone 4 again what the point in science! Zones 1,2,3 probably pointless for Siobhan being the elite athlete

Reactions: 6
Imagine seeing that picture of the sleeve and then being in the same yoga course all day with her 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 27
When I saw the first post about the "snot sleeve" I was intrigued but I wasn't gonna ask. Then I saw the post a few comments later. What. The. Actual. duck. Shivers.

She is a grot bag 🤢 HOW is this content? HOW is this relatable??

Siobhan you need to take a good, long, hard look at yourself 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.