Siobhan O’Hagan #64 Siobhan O'Hagan... living exactly the same as everyone else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she has pissed me off so much with her talking about menopause and perimenopause. It is very true that it's recommended that people going through menopause do weightlifting exercises but her program is the worst that you could possibly do.

Imagine you're a woman in your late 30s early 40s it doesn't have much or any experience of weightlifting. You sign up to her program and all you're given is this:

View attachment 2701946

You then have to come out of that section of her website and go to the section with the exercise videos and choose your exercises from the list which looks like this:

View attachment 2701948

You have to find your exercise watch the video and then go back to see what your next exercise is.

I worked with a trainer before who had an app and it was amazing. You log the time you arrive at the gym, do your exercise, log the weights that you used, and the amount of reps that you do. The videos showing how to do them were right there. There was no confusion and no hassle. I could even record myself doing an exercise and upload it to the app for him to check my form.

She was talking just today or yesterday about how good it was to log the weights that she was using so that she can see how she's improving. It must blow her mind at most trainers have apps that allow their clients to do this very easily.

If anyone out there is new to weight training and would like to do home workouts, I recommend Leanne's program. It's 20 quid a month and she talks you through the exercises and does them with you in a class. She is so motivating I've been using her program for about a year now.

With siobhan's program you are given this information and left to your own devices. There's a box on the spreadsheet where you log the training that you have done as in I did three works out from the gym last week and you can ask the trainers any questions but honestly it is so basic. I was never asked for a breakdown of what I did or the weights that I had used or anything like that it is a joke.
Sorry to derail but can anyone recommend an app or service to use in the gym?
something with progressive weight workouts
Please and thanks!

Reactions: 3
She needs to get a cleaner to do a deep clean??
How long is she there .... 2 months ??
Imagine having a baby in the house and admitting after 2 months that the house is so dirty you need a cleaner.
Christ she is vile.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
I find it hard to listen to advice re peri menopause from someone with zero lived experience

telling women it doesnt have to be so difficult

women end their lives during peri
This comment is bang on. I am Going through it right now, and her take made me so furious. The comments under her post were beyond frustrating too. One commenter said something along the lines of “you don’t have to have been through it to be able to give advice” which is true to a certain extent if you are a true *expert* in the field…. but Shiv?!?? She’s a Money grabbing, disingenuous, snake-oil salesman. How anyone takes her seriously is completely beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I was going to say the phrase “stay in your lane” has never been more appropriate but then realised I actually have no idea what her lane is. Scamming and lying?

Reactions: 17
Sorry to derail but can anyone recommend an app or service to use in the gym?
something with progressive weight workouts
Please and thanks!
Have you heard of the furnace? 😂

But in seriousness - I’ve heard good things about Leanne’s App / Meave Maddens / and that Glean app by Sean Casey looks interesting for €22 a month - you seem to get a lot with that

Reactions: 7
Another sure sign she reads here… she’s stopped admitting how tit things were for her when she posts her constant throw backs I.e. “the day after this was the worst hangover of my life” “I had the worst fear of my life after this” “I was so miserable here” etc She should give us Tattlers more credit for helping trying to get the popularity up. Pity she has sooooo many awful traits that need to be corrected!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m in surgical menopause since 39 I’m
Now 46 went straight into full menopause.
24hrs later I’ve had the most life altering changes!
Night sweats
Brain fog
Terrible anxiety
Low libido
Mood swings
Restless legs
Dry itchy eyes
Hair loss
I’m still getting all of them 6 years later & that’s being on HRT
Siobhan can go a f&@k herself!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
In honour of Siobhan Oh Fagan - the patron saint of actuarial maths, and the release of the new Mean Girls movie , I have made a little maths riddle for ye:

What do these two things have in common :
1. “I left mine in Bali when I finished the course”
2. The limit in the below equation

lim ln(1-x) -sin x
x→0 1-cos2 x

Ps, could not add a line in the equation but ye get the drift

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Another throwback to a booze filled day for the Shiv! 12 pubs, family of alcos!!

Reactions: 14
This comment is bang on. I am Going through it right now, and her take made me so furious. The comments under her post were beyond frustrating too. One commenter said something along the lines of “you don’t have to have been through it to be able to give advice” which is true to a certain extent if you are a true *expert* in the field…. but Shiv?!?? She’s a Money grabbing, disingenuous, snake-oil salesman. How anyone takes her seriously is completely beyond me.
If she starts down the peri route I am going to explode!
I’ve trained with an excellent pt for 10 years and am currently peri menopausal. I have never experienced anything like the fatigue, anger and intrusive thoughts I get from it.
The last thing I want to see is a has been, ill informed, mangy twit talk about is what it’s like to be peri menopausal!
Because she’s had a baby she thinks she knows.
As said by another poster, have 3 of them!
I have 2 neurodivergent kids,a third in leaving cert and a business. I am a hormonal mess. I still manage to brush my teeth and keep a house. A baby is easy, try doing any of the above and see how smug your are then.
She should shut her scaldy trap until she has actual experience in ANYTHING other that being an idiot who falls through life, landing in tit and trying to convince the world it smells of roses!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
More throwbacks to the time she “brought her family” to South Africa because she’s such a successful boss witch and the Furnace was doing so well that she had to sell her car to afford the trip 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She didn't complete it!?! She left all the course material behind because she couldn't be arsed travelling with it. Then asked on her stories if anyone had it that she could borrow so she could complete it!
It's a pretty well accepted accreditation in the industry, but I'd put money on her not completing it
LOL tell me she’s not reading here without tell me she’s not reading here!!! She’s now asking about the book 😅😅😅😅😅😅😃😄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In honour of Siobhan Oh Fagan - the patron saint of actuarial maths, and the release of the new Mean Girls movie , I have made a little maths riddle for ye:

What do these two things have in common :
1. “I left mine in Bali when I finished the course”
2. The limit in the below equation

lim ln(1-x) -sin x
x→0 1-cos2 x

Ps, could not add a line in the equation but ye get the drift
Lies lies lies.
Unless she lied about NOT finishing the course cause you know, she was so busy LiViNg DiFfErEnTlY

And just duck right off with menopause advice. duck RIGHT OFF!!
There are at least a half dozen other actual experts in the field I'd listen to before her and her latest attempt to appear relatable and educated. Jen Gunter and Amanda Thebe to name two off hand. There are a lots of wannabe experts preying on menopausal women too whose advice is more anecdotal than science based (cause that doesn't sell books?😉) She would be a teeeeny fish in a very big ocean if she attempts to go that route, especially with zero education (or experience) in it.

Reactions: 10
Her throwbacks always annoyed me but there is something very sad about them now.

No, Shiv that is not your life anymore. Your four year gap year is over and you are now paying through the nose to live in a new build in Clongriffin with your baby whose Daddy wants nothing to do with you.

You gained new followers who were interested in your travels but now you just show them ads for products neither you nor they want, as you strive to hold onto your failing business, and for some reason insist on shoving your vagina at the camera every morning.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm 46 years old and perimenopausal and I'm a little easy to anger at the best of times. Who the hell is this mucky woman to tell me what would help me? Her mothering instinct to baby Cocaine Crocodile is akin to the mothering skills of Rose West. She can't clean her teeth or her house. She can't wash her hair or her face. She does yoga with the grace of a crippled pot bellied pig and is to weight lifting what Stevie Wonder is to flying a plane but yet she thinks she can tell me about being perimenopausal?
Can't this intrepid world traveller bugger off and discover a new country to influence in?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.