Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Not to defend her at all but I flew out of there in September last year and we had to carry our buggy and bags down 2 sets of stair to board the plane, no sign of a lift anywhere! Now I know there's obviously one somewhere and it was prob out of order but we didn't see it at all, along with multiple other elderly passengers around us who were very colourful with their choice of words about it 😅🤣
No way !
Actually when we were coming home they insisted on putting us on the lift to get to the plane. As I said my son uses a wheelchair chair sometimes but is well capable of walking.... but no they INSISTED we get into the little van and lifted us up onto the plane. We were mortified 🫠

Reactions: 2

Roman

And btw she knew she was pregnant doing the BJJ competition. She said she found out the day before it previously. Which is it Siobhan eh?
Hate to defend her but I think she meant she found out before the medal ceremony thing. The comp was just after she got back from Dubai and then the ceremony was a week or two after.

Jg86

VIP Member
What would happen if shiv stayed on till Monday with the baba? Would ned be able to do anything about it?

Are buggies normally taken on board? You don't need your buggy on the plane. Don't they take them at steps and put them into the hold?

Is there a charge for that?
It depends on how busy the flight is. I’ve often taken mine on board just for the convenience of having it the second you get off at the other side. I’ve never had to pay extra but maybe that’s because I’ve always added the buggy when booking the flights