Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I wouldnt be suprised, although to be honest no news will ever surprise me as much as her pregnancy announcement for cornrows. And I mean that for my whole life in general not just Shiv related news 😁
Listen... I found out last year that I have an older sibling I never knew I had and Shivs pregnancy announcement is probably still my biggest shock of 2023 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 122

kilmory

"I didn't even think I could run that slow" take a day off Shiv. No one cares what speed you run, however your "slow" could be one of furnace member's max speed when pushing themselves - way to make them feel bad about themselves 👍

Reactions: 68

surlook

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Siobhan O’Hagan #65 Good at jumping on two things - a bandwagon and drunk men

Siobhan O’Hagan #65 Good at jumping on two things - a bandwagon and a drunk man (I think this sounds better!)

Credit to: @Sunshineplz

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

surlook

VIP Member
If the staff at the airport said that to her then why did she take offence over the old man saying she was Katie Taylor or something along those lines and made out he was a creep.
Cause it is all lies 😆😆😆

"Great memories of going through Thai airports and the staff thinking I was a fighter"

1. Airport staff see all sorts of things - boxing gloves would not even be on their radar.

2. How often do you think this happened? She had roughly 5 trips to Thailand. We all know how wasteful she is so do we believe she brought gloves home each time or dumped them and bought new gloves?

3. Did she not check her bags in at check-in? I doubt she was walking through the airport with the gloves but maybe she was!

I'll tell you what happened... Walter Mitty here walked through the airport thinking that everyone was looking at her with the boxing gloves hanging off her backpack. In her head, everyone was thinking wow look at that woman with the boxing gloves she must be a professional fighter. Wow - she is not like other women.

Meanwhile, on planet earth, nobody gave a shit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I love the fact that she thinks she is better than other PTs and is some how more qualified. If she wants furnace sign ups she would need to show her recent upskilling, courses she has attended (accredited).
It's baffling that she even thinks people look up to her and would want to emulate her shitty life.
She really pissed me off last night with the last story pissing all over young male personal trainers.
I said it on the last thread and I'll say it again. Your business should be able to stand up on its own without dragging others down.

My nephew is a "young male personal trainer". He is SO passionate about his business. He lives and breathes it. He is constantly learning and improving.
The neck of her to think she is superior.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Vivian124

VIP Member
Hang on...... is today the anniversary of "dry January completed it mate" and turned our worlds upside down😄
I've been in total shock 365 days?

• Haha

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
It’s like the time I went though an airport with a guitar and someone at security called me a rockstar. They didn’t actually think I was a rockstar. They were just making a light hearted joke because I was cuttin about the place like Slash. Same with the gloves Shiv, sorry.
One time I was wearing a whistle, security called me a referee

EVERYBODY CLAPPED

• Haha

surlook

VIP Member
Cadhla gets excited when Shiv puts on make up because she thinks Daddy is on the day to get her 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

surlook

VIP Member
Screenshot_2024-01-22-12-19-46-63_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I know I've said it before his I'll keep saying if...... How does any brand work with her?

Looks like only blue and green left - crying emoji.

Wtf??

Surely that should be "The black seems to be sold out but the blue and green are gorgeous too - get them quick before they are gone 😍"

Her caption reads like "tough luck you've missed out on the black one - just the blue and green left and you don't want those 🥲"

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Oh to be a fly on the wall at the financial planners office 😂😂 … let’s add in some of the things they might say to her:

“So this recurring transaction was you ordering a magnum to your villa because you didn’t want to go to the shop and buy a multi packet”.

“So let me get this correct - this transaction, you were to meet Bali friends in Galway on a Saturday. So you decided to go up on the Monday and pay for a hotel for the week and just order room service and sit in the room?”

Or the best possible one

“So to support the charity. You decided to let anyone that donated €20 sign up to your… fitness.. business for 3 months. So you took on 200 people… what about paying clients? Have you had any paying clients the last 2 months?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52