Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kkool

Let’s not paint Sinead as some innocent, sweet friend though. She was fake hungry & only built most of followers from the step up Siobhan gave her. I am from Tyrone, have friends & family who are from Sineads area & only came across her because I was following SOH. Most of my friends were the same tbh.
Sinead tried Love Island, YouTube & even got articles written about herself & Johnny in Liverpool news papers- she desperately wanted to be famous from day one. She wouldn’t have looked twice at SOH for friendship otherwise
Any idea how many followers sinead had before hand?

Reactions: 1

surlook

VIP Member
Just look at that arrogant smug face filming everyone at the cousins birthday! She needs her phone taken off her and that rant about cleaning, pizza and only using her maths for excel 100% was on here last night catching up whilst home alone.
Where is that posted?

Reactions: 1

Topsy-turvy2

You know she's desperate for that engagement when you see her mentioning that she's eating kiwi with the skin on. She'll be back to saying she doesn't like avocado next 🤡🤡

Being an influencer is not a flex.
Funnily enough the only other person online I've seen doing that is Sarah Catterson...no shic don't read here.

Tazzy

The difference being the other baby looks genuinely happy whereas hers seems to be looking at her like what the fuck!😂😂
---
On another note does anyone have good recommendations for prams for travel not costing a complete fortune 😂🫣
Cybex Libelle is great and folds up and can go in the cabin. Apologies for the Mumsnet diversion! My little one is a similar age to baby C and also won’t contact nap and it sort of breaks my heart.