Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slurpymcslurp

Jesus the way she pushes the childs hand away and says none for you at the end of that post about the cookie yoke. Can understand the none for you, well the child wont care either way but I just think its kinda aggressive how she pushes har hand away 😔

Reactions: 4

beeswing101

Omg has she purposely put up a picture of root canal sitting and the other baby ...not ??!

She's an absolute wagon.
The difference being the other baby looks genuinely happy whereas hers seems to be looking at her like what the fuck!😂😂
---
On another note does anyone have good recommendations for prams for travel not costing a complete fortune 😂🫣

sunflower81

I downloaded it and signed up today because of reading good reviews about her on this thread, obvs early days but day 1 workouts were good and the programme I was sent seems like I'll like it but will be tough at the same time! Also had my workout program within 2hrs of signing up and meal plan/suggestions not long after so the team seem to be very quick and efficient 👏🏼
That sounds really good, will have to get signed up have been debating between Sarahs and Jordan Syatt inner circle app and at €25 its worth a try

Ruokannie

VIP Member
10k steps a day is the ‘new’ diet culture thing that people feel they need to get?? Siobhan, where have you BEEN?? In a hole?
In 15 years time she’ll catch on that the gut health trend is the new diet culture
She dissed the gut health guy, Tim Spector.

HL12

There's nothing wrong with a bikini.

Siobhan came on her story flexing saying oh I need to buy a swimsuit because I asked one of the other moms could I wear a bikini and she said no.
It was just another of Siobhans weird flexs.

You do you. Wear a bikini, a wetsuit whatever. Shiv is just obsessed with talking about and showing off her body.
Oh okay, you had me worried there 😅 to be fair it's a high wasted one because I feel it sucks more in then the swimming costume🙈 Siobhan would probably have a thing Bikini 😅

• Haha

surlook

VIP Member
Would she really have 30,000 views? Her content is pure boring!
It is only 18% of her 164k followers and probably a better reflection of her engagement.

I imagine most of them are going automatically from one story to another and come onto hers that way. I wonder how many watch the story and don't just tap into the next story!

Cossie

God her content is getting worst and boring! Don’t know how but it is! Oh f she came on and gave us an honest opinion of being a single mom etc people would have more interest in her!

Jg86

VIP Member
She will be in tears after that meeting or will be super angry with them.
She is the worst example of what the self employed life is like. Oooh I'd love to be there just to watch her squirm.
The level of disrespect she is showing before she goes to the meeting is incredible. What a waste of their time in meeting this unprepared slob.

JustmeKC

VIP Member
She actually has the child sitting on the table.
As if she’s part of breakfast.
What is wrong with her

Sammyjo9

Chatty Member
Still think it's a freebie terrie was there last week
---
If not a freebie she tagging the heck out of it to get discount

Jg86

VIP Member
Possibly, I also get the feeling she is struggling to make ends meet and her finances are in a precarious spot.

Perhaps the financial planner questioned these type of expenses.
That's a very good point. There's probably a lot of unnecessary expenses that they questioned.

Reactions: 3