Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sunflower81

They're probably hoping people will think that if even this muppet can use it its got to be really easy and buy it

Reactions: 3

hahayaya

This is from the Ryanair website:

You can bring 2 items of carry-on baby equipment for free.

This can include a pushchair/buggy, car seat, booster seat or travel cot. These will need to be tagged at the check-in desk or at the boarding gate. You will be able to use your pushchair/buggy until you get to the steps of the aircraft. Depending on your arrival airport you may find it at the steps of the aircraft or in the arrival's baggage hall. Check with the ground staff as you disembark the aircraft.

What the fuck is she about?
I think she means to actually bring it onto the plane, i have the yoyo and sometimes i'm allowed bring it on, other times i'm not, seems to depend on the crew on the day. But the yoyo much like her butterfly fold and have a shoulder strap so steps arent a problem

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Gymshark Training and Nike Training Club apps both are really good and it’s all free. I am doing a Push Pull Legs programme at the moment with the Gymshark app and it’s really good.
just to add to this i did the Alexia Clark app for a while too. was about 30 a month. she has gym and home options. great pics/videos for explaining too.

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
I look at the likes of Lisa Berney. Irish PT who lives in Oz, she is a fantastic advertisement for her own business . Trained before , throughout and after giving birth and she has the appearance that shiv would kill for and her content is constantly on point. She has way less followers than shiv but better engagement.

In theory shiv could have been a great success. I think her days in the PT industry are nearly up.
Another vote here for Lisa Berney - love following her journey. She has a genuine love for her work & her fitness. She is a fantastic coach too, did a program with her many moons ago!

caramelsq

VIP Member
Oh she has pissed me off so much with her talking about menopause and perimenopause. It is very true that it's recommended that people going through menopause do weightlifting exercises but her program is the worst that you could possibly do.

Imagine you're a woman in your late 30s early 40s it doesn't have much or any experience of weightlifting. You sign up to her program and all you're given is this:

View attachment 2701946

You then have to come out of that section of her website and go to the section with the exercise videos and choose your exercises from the list which looks like this:

View attachment 2701948

You have to find your exercise watch the video and then go back to see what your next exercise is.

I worked with a trainer before who had an app and it was amazing. You log the time you arrive at the gym, do your exercise, log the weights that you used, and the amount of reps that you do. The videos showing how to do them were right there. There was no confusion and no hassle. I could even record myself doing an exercise and upload it to the app for him to check my form.

She was talking just today or yesterday about how good it was to log the weights that she was using so that she can see how she's improving. It must blow her mind at most trainers have apps that allow their clients to do this very easily.

If anyone out there is new to weight training and would like to do home workouts, I recommend Leanne's program. It's 20 quid a month and she talks you through the exercises and does them with you in a class. She is so motivating I've been using her program for about a year now.

With siobhan's program you are given this information and left to your own devices. There's a box on the spreadsheet where you log the training that you have done as in I did three works out from the gym last week and you can ask the trainers any questions but honestly it is so basic. I was never asked for a breakdown of what I did or the weights that I had used or anything like that it is a joke.
Sorry to derail but can anyone recommend an app or service to use in the gym?
something with progressive weight workouts
Please and thanks!

G+T

VIP Member
We just need shiv to have a read here and try to trigger is and we will be on a new thread by Feb 🤣

instaknobs

VIP Member
I'd say that was the brother in law🤣🤣.
She won't notice it until she reads here😅
looks like it has nail polish on. I know we are in 2024 and you can wear what you want ( Polyester gym wear, charity shop blazers, poly dresses) but i think its Raisin

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
World's biggest F1 fan had not made a comment about Horner yet?? Her PR team most be working on it 😆😆😆😆
I mean if some of the rumours are true… she’s more like Horn(I)er 😂

I wouldn’t be commenting on it and then facing the backlash off… didn’t you go out to an F1 party to get pregnant 😂

dabaebaegoss

Jesus for an athlete she has the co ordination of a sloth. What was that kick about. Barely got her leg up.

• Haha