Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rebremm99

Chatty Member
I’m fucking dead at the state of her glasses 😂 it could not be more cloudy today!!! She is the most insufferable gif on Instagram I swear

• Haha
Reactions: 38

instaknobs

VIP Member
Good morning to air the vag

Snide comment to Begs dropping in the 6 years ago since you asked me to be your friend. Begs should repost the passport theft as 2 years since you stole my passport before my work retreat.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

MsRed

If she was 'lightly ' jogging her hr would not be that high. Give it a rest. Can't believe she is a coach.

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
They are the definition of frenemies. Shiv must be seething that her protege has done much better than her. Don’t get me wrong, Sinead is an utter dope as well, but if I was her I’d reading that comment I’d laugh my ass off and think “thanks for the leg up, carry on with your shit show.”

HumphreyB

VIP Member
5k in 33 is slow for someone who claims to be super fit and accomplished. she makes out it’s her “slow run” to justify the time. when in reality she isn’t capable of a faster run because she is nowhere near as fit as she claims to be.
Anyone doing 5k in anytime is brilliant.

surlook

VIP Member
Ah seriously. He lives on the other side of the city - I don't see why it is up to him to bring her to the airport. We don't even know what time she is going - it might clash with his work.

She could drop her Mam and baby at the airport and then drop the car at her parents and get a taxi back. It's a 7 minute drive.

She knows how to get to the airport - that question was just for engagement. Got to get the engagement up to get the good brand deals!

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
I have been quite of late! I’m already a donkey on the edge with hot flushes, daily updates from Mother D’urt Shiv might send me off the rails completely 😂
Surprised she didn’t hit Portugal sooner! Is there anything Roisin has she doesn’t want?? She will be swiping her kidneys next!
I can’t believe I’m saying this, and I’ll have stern words with myself later, but I actually feel sorry for her.
Her life seems so empty and small. Just her and Cadajsjeshsjsh!!! Only family visit. I’m sure she hoped for a relationship and it hasn’t happened. She spends so much time telling us how great everything is…..but I think she dost protest too much.
Having a kid is incredibly isolating. Doing it alone even more so. If she had worked on her brand instead of being a sesh moth her life would be much different.
Her life looks awful.

Not because there's anything wrong with being a single suburban mum, living in an adequate but not brag worthy house, having average not ugly but not stunning looks, having average not fat but not especially toned figure, having a small handful but not loads of friends.

The problem is it's so middle of the road and average yet she still thinks there's something she has that everyone wants.

Reactions: 37

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Ned at the Black Forge party trying to listen to some random woman who’s appeared out of nowhere at 3am talking about founding Bali and women’s weightlifting

• Haha
  • Heart

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Coming soon to a cinema near you (sure to be a flop)
The Terminator: The insufferable ginger unit
---

I'd say she also has a Stanley cup but she keeps it out of view. She good at jumping on two things. A bandwagon and drunk men.
BIB PLEASE post this for a thread title suggestion!!

• Haha
  • Heart

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Jet lagged after a short-haul flight to somewhere in the same bloody time zone, or….a very normal 5 month old baby (sorry to break it to you Shiv) who’s had her routine disrupted? Dope.

• Haha
  • Heart

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Today’s content: a picture of a boat and a close-up picture of a 3fe coffee cup. How utterly riveting. Tell us again how your life is better than everyone else’s.

Reactions: 36

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
I'm listening to a Marion keys book the one about Rachel and her addiction and she made the really interesting point that addicts generally have poor hygiene. A quick Google search brings up lots of very interesting articles about lack of hygiene related to alcohol abuse.

Mind you I didn't see any articles about addicts boasting about a lack of hygiene!
---
She said that addicts do not like themselves and therefore don't do simple acts of self-care.
Case in point: she sells water flossers and teeth whiteners. Now needs 5 fillings.

• Haha
Reactions: 36